Randooooooooom: last show :( - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-12-2005, 12:25 PM   #61
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:00 PM
Is yesterday over

How my day went:

Woke up just after 8 and my cold was worse than ever.
I went back to sleep and woke up at 9:45.
Yesterday afternoon was my office's Kids Christmas party ~ which I organized.
Just as I'm getting ready to leave my house I get a phone call from the hospital emergency ward.
My Dad fell while walking to church and needed to get stitched up.

~~side note~~ a good samaritan found my Dad on the sidewalk and drove him to the hospital Sending him a thank you note

I get ready to go even quicker but I have to stop and pickup some things on the way and then drop them off at the party.
I go to the hospital and find my Dad waiting to leave but the Doctor wants to talk to me
It turns out they don't know if my Dad passed out and fell or fell and passed out
And because he is taking blood thinners for his heart they are concerned about bleeding near his brain.
The Doctor wants someone to stay with my Dad overnight to make sure that there are no problems.
I take my Dad back to his apartment and make him some lunch and phoned my brother and his wife and luckily they were able to come over and spend the night with my Dad.
I head back to the party where everything is going great ~ relieved
At the end of the party I go back and check on my Dad and then head home for a nap before work.
I worked all night and now it is time for bed

Nighty night

And one more thing ~ my garburetor is broken again and the repairman is coming after 3 pm.

Old 12-12-2005, 02:36 PM   #62
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Local Time: 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

best.

picture.

ever.
Still wish it would have caught me running like a mad woman thru the snow to get there!

Old 12-12-2005, 02:37 PM   #63
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I went to the hospital for awhile this morning and then left my dad there while I ran to the store....brought stuff back so figured I would take a few minutes on here to recharge since I feel crappy.

I also went to the post office and tripped going up the curb and ended up falling down.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:02 PM   #64
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:00 PM
I am really screwing up tonights schedule right now
Old 12-12-2005, 08:07 PM   #65
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann
I went to the hospital for awhile this morning and then left my dad there while I ran to the store....brought stuff back so figured I would take a few minutes on here to recharge since I feel crappy.

I also went to the post office and tripped going up the curb and ended up falling down.
Recreating Dublin in Ohoi?

How's Mom?
Old 12-12-2005, 08:08 PM   #66
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by zoney!
I am really screwing up tonights schedule right now
Old 12-12-2005, 08:27 PM   #67
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Recreating Dublin in Ohoi?

How's Mom?
Mom...not so good...still don't know what the hell they have her in there for so I am demanding answers tomorrow. I could rant about it but will hold back.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:28 PM   #68
ONE
love, blood, life

I also have the Cleveland plague part 2.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:31 PM   #69
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Mom...not so good...still don't know what the hell they have her in there for so I am demanding answers tomorrow. I could rant about it but will hold back.
Demanding answers is good. Rant away if you need to!
Old 12-12-2005, 08:32 PM   #70
ONE
love, blood, life

I originally was going to do a journal entry about the weekend as soon as I logged on a little bit ago but instead called my mom to tell her I think I'm not going to work tomorrow so I can have a full nights sleep to ward off the Cleveland plague and then called T to let her know I was staying home.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:33 PM   #71
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 02:00 PM
Quote:

Oh...you know!
Old 12-12-2005, 08:35 PM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Demanding answers is good. Rant away if you need to!

I'm not going to bring my rant into here right now....would be too long I'm afraid.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:36 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I'm not going to bring my rant into here right now....would be too long I'm afraid.
Okay.
Old 12-12-2005, 08:50 PM   #74
Blue Crack Addict

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK SPIDER!!!!
Old 12-12-2005, 08:50 PM   #75
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:

Okay.
I'm just getting really pissed off about not knowing anything and the fact that it seems that noone at the hospital is on the same page. I asked for someone to tell me today what she is exactly there for...is she having any tests...what doctors had seen her and they told me someone would be in to talk to me and that never happened. I seriously feel like she is going to be there forever. Let alone the fact that the cardiologist saw her today and said her blood pressure is way too low and he was taking her off some of the medication they were giving her...an hour or so later a PCA comes in to take her blood pressure at the request of the nurse that was SUPPOSED to come talk to me and when my dad asks what it was and she tells him and then says thats fine...my dad then says no thats low for her and I tell her the cardiologist said her blood pressure is to low etc...the PCA then says well that's what it's been around since she's been in here so they were thinking that it was her norm!!!!!!!

On top of everything I fell like crap...the last 2 nights have been the first that I'm alone in the house with my dad and then it's freaked me out a bit that when my parents decided to put my name on their bank account in case anything happened after my dad's cancer and I actually had to go in and pay their bills and am opening their mail etc.