Randooooooooom: last show :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

I would be happy to share. The only problem is that its got two skips on it and I sometimes get error message when I try to burn copies. I'm suppose to get a corrected copy of it, but the guy I got it from has yet to send it.

Its from the 2003 World Domination Tour. (the one they did with Aerosmith). Its a good show, but short as they were co-headlining with Aero.

oh that's ok. I was hoping it was something from the 70's. I never had any bootlegs when I was into them but the only thing I'd want to hear is from the 70's. Thanks anyways! :)

arw9797 said:

oh that's ok. I was hoping it was something from the 70's. I never had any bootlegs when I was into them but the only thing I'd want to hear is from the 70's. Thanks anyways! :)

I have one 70's recording by them from the Love Gun tour. This one:

KISS
8/16/77 San Francisco, Cow Palace

1 CDR

Quality: Soundboard, EX-/EX

Setlist:
I Stole Your Love
Take Me
Ladies Room
Firehouse
Love Gun
Hooligan
Christine Sixteen
Makin Love
Shock Me
I Want You
Calling Dr. Love
Shout It Out Loud
God Of Thunder
Rock N Roll All Night
Detroit Rock City
Black Diamond

Last edited:
Blue Room said:

I have one 70's recording by them from the Love Gun tour. This one:

KISS
8/16/77 San Francisco, Cow Palace

1 CDR

Quality: Soundboard, EX-/EX

Setlist:
I Stole Your Love
Take Me
Ladies Room
Firehouse
Love Gun
Hooligan
Christine Sixteen
Makin Love
Shock Me
I Want You
Calling Dr. Love
Shout It Out Loud
God Of Thunder
Rock N Roll All Night
Detroit Rock City
Black Diamond

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Kariann said:
For anyone here that wants to know my mom is still in the hosptial. I haven't felt too much like posting the last day or so other than my journal.
:hug: :(

It was a VERY long day at work today...markdowns, first day new coupons are valid, and two callouts later, all I want to do is curl up and watch a What Not to Wear marathon. :drool: I was thinking this afternoon I needed some mindless entertainment tonight, and Stacey and Clinton are perfect.

Schmeg said:
It was a VERY long day at work today...markdowns, first day new coupons are valid, and two callouts later, all I want to do is curl up and watch a What Not to Wear marathon. :drool: I was thinking this afternoon I needed some mindless entertainment tonight, and Stacey and Clinton are perfect.

I've been watching that tonight.

Kariann said:

Did you read the journal entries? That kind of explains the mood.
I did...I'm commenting on the latest in another window...can't find the words for what I want to say.

Schmeg said:

I would STILL love to be on the show.

mmmmm...$5000 Visa....:drool:

I was thinking tonight that I would totally do the show if they'd pick me.

I'll nominate you if you want! I wonder if they would fly me out for the taping? :hmm: I wonder if they would do a show with 2 friends and we both get to do it? They had one with 2 sisters. :hmm:

Kariann said:

I was thinking tonight that I would totally do the show if they'd pick me.

I'll nominate you if you want! I wonder if they would fly me out for the taping? :hmm: I wonder if they would do a show with 2 friends and we both get to do it? They had one with 2 sisters. :hmm:
That would be fun...especially if we could bicker like the sisters that were on last night! Then we'd have someone to shop with, too, and we could plan our ambushing in the store.

M: Okay, you try on this pair of tapered acid washed jeans and I'll try on these nun-esque shoes and they'll be here in NO TIME!

fah said:
And just a reminder....

If you want a phone call ~ I need a number by 7am (in the morning) :giggle:

It's time to pack :wave:
:hyper: I think you have mine already! Hope you're getting there all right!!

:happy: I have to get off my ass and do some Christmas shopping!

Today's Buys: Work Gifts. I owe one coworker something extra special as we switched shifts so she was doing markdowns til quarter of 12 Saturday night while I was decorating Christmas trees and galavanting around the state. :shifty:

Schmeg said:

That would be fun...especially if we could bicker like the sisters that were on last night! Then we'd have someone to shop with, too, and we could plan our ambushing in the store.

M: Okay, you try on this pair of tapered acid washed jeans and I'll try on these nun-esque shoes and they'll be here in NO TIME!

We should do it!

K: Here try on this fuzzy leopard print sweater...you could wear it as a dress and with pants.

Just make sure that any pair of jeans we try on is a reverse fit.

Kariann said:

I missed the phone call offer....then again by the time the get going into the setlist out in Portland I should be sleeping.
Me too but U2 on the phone at 1 am is okay by me! :D

:love: fah :love:

Kariann said:
Oh yeah....why I originally signed on for a few minutes....

MY MOM IS HOME FINALLY!!!!! :hyper:

She's is still not feel real great but glad to be home.
:applaud: :D HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :applaud:

I would dance, but you know...we don't dance in the winter!

I just sucked down an iced coffee in about 10 minutes and I could already use another one. :crazy:

Kariann said:
Holy mother of.....

CF just called me in response to a text!

:shocked:
:ohmy:

I second that :shocked:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope she's asking about you and not giving you her itinerary for the week. :rant:

Edit: I'm so surprised, I forgot what I came back here to post! :lol:

Oh wait, I just remembered!

Kariann said:

Yeah but you don't have to be at work before the butt crack of dawn either...if it weren't too late to request a call I might still do it actually...being woken up by the sound of Bono singing....:drool:
I have to be at work at 8 which means I have to get up at 6...and considering I woke up today at noon after at least 10 1/2 hours of sleep, that's the buttcrack of dawn for me! :lol:

I was dreaming about dynamite, and before that about apples. :eyebrow: I am weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom