Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:
We just watched Better Off Dead with John Cusack. I haven't seen that in 20 years. John looked like War Edge :cute: I even got out the Anton book to show Amy a picture. I got a big :rolleyes: and :| from her. :madspit:

yes he did! that's exactly who he looked like!

john cusack :drool:

Today seems to be Interference cleaning day!! :laugh:

I cleaned this morning actually. Ready to relax the rest of this weekend. No more company coming over the rest of today and I have decided not go anywhere tomorrow.

My face got absolutely fried at the game yesterday. What is odd is I was wearing a baseball cap, I thought it would shield most of my face. :shrug:

Blue Room said:
Hey Kariann, you never did say what you thought of the Coldplay concert? Good, bad, indifferent? I'm curious.

Now that I think about I dont think I did mention it here! It was a good show and they sounded really good. I would go see them again for sure. They did alot of stuff off the last album. One of my favorite parts was an acoustic cover they did of Johnny Cash's Ring Of Fire...I loved that! If you have a chance I would definitely try to see them the next time they are in your town!

Kariann said:

Now that I think about I dont think I did mention it here! It was a good show and they sounded really good. I would go see them again for sure. They did alot of stuff off the last album. One of my favorite parts was an acoustic cover they did of Johnny Cash's Ring Of Fire...I loved that! If you have a chance I would definitely try to see them the next time they are in your town!

:up: Thanks, seems to be the reaction from most I know that have seen them. I'm hoping the winter return to The Palace rumors I have heard are true! I will be there.

Ring Of Fire, that is cool. I always thought it would be a good song for U2 to cover also.

:yawn: back from the Great Minnesota Get Together (The state fair :sexywink: ). The fair was PACKED as usual. I'm so tired now from all the walking. It was fun. I'm glad I decided to go even though nothing there ever changes.

I'm officially off Lily duty. My sister is on her way home now. The thunderstorm lasted until about 10 this morning. I think Lil must have had a bad night because she seemed very upset when I got there this morning. She wouldn't let me pick her up or pet her and she wouldn't play with her stringy toy thing that she loves. She also kept trying to hide from me. :( Poor thing. She didn't even try to get out, like she usually does, when I was leaving this morning. But she was so excited to see me tonight. She sat on my lap and for a long time and then she laid down on the floor by where I was sitting and let me brush her, another one of her favorite things that she wouldn't let me do this weekend. I'm glad I'm done though. It's a pain to get to my sister's place from here even though she lives really close to me.

Back
Top Bottom