Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CF was running late and I got home after 3 so at least I have a small window of downtime before going to the Gallery Hop and drinks. I really shouldnt be going and spending the money on dinner and more than one drink but dammit after the last 2 days I really dont care today.

I went to see Lily! She was sleeping when I got there and didn't even come to the door :cute: She was so cute. My sister just left a few hours ago but I'm sure by tomorrow she'll be all over me. I'm looking forward to go back there later to feed her. :cute:

I have plans tomorrow but haven't gotten the confirmatin email about what time and where we're meeting. :| I love it when people wait until the last minute to decide. :angry:

Well I know we're going or Alli is out the money because she already bought the tickets to get into the fair. But it would be nice to know what time we're going and where we are going to meet.

Amy called me about 10 minutes before she was supposed to be here to tell me she had a flat tire :| I told her she didn't have to come with me to see Lily since she lives in the opposite direction of where my sister lives. She wanted to come with. Then I was starving and wanted to go to Chipotle but she was worried about spending money on her tire so she I ended up buying her lunch. :| I didn't really even have the money for my lunch. But she's going to buy my lunch the next time we meet during the week.

I'm so mean when it comes to her....she was wearing the same jeans she had on yesterday. They could use a run through the washer :yuck: The looked dirty and wrinkled yesterday. She also smelled like a bar. So much for quitting smoking.

I have way too many things on my mind to babysit her and that's what she wants from me. She basically asked if my dad would help with the tire. I told her no...

arw9797 said:
Amy called me about 10 minutes before she was supposed to be here to tell me she had a flat tire :| I told her she didn't have to come with me to see Lily since she lives in the opposite direction of where my sister lives. She wanted to come with. Then I was starving and wanted to go to Chipotle but she was worried about spending money on her tire so she I ended up buying her lunch. :| I didn't really even have the money for my lunch. But she's going to buy my lunch the next time we meet during the week.

I'm so mean when it comes to her....she was wearing the same jeans she had on yesterday. They could use a run through the washer :yuck: The looked dirty and wrinkled yesterday. She also smelled like a bar. So much for quitting smoking.

I have way too many things on my mind to babysit her and that's what she wants from me. She basically asked if my dad would help with the tire. I told her no...

Eww that is kind of gross about the jeans. Does she have anyone else she can go to?

Kariann said:

Eww that is kind of gross about the jeans. Does she have anyone else she can go to?

Her parents live in WI....not too far from Walmart :sexywink: They're coming out later to change the tire and take her to a tire place. But her parents are dirt poor so she's worried about them driving out with gas being so high. I told her to offer them $10 for gas if she's so worried about that.

She's one of those that doesn't think she's imposing on others when she asks for a large favor. She was going to ask her neighbor. Then she asked me if my dad could come and do it for her. Yes he can probably change a tire in his sleep but I wasn't going to bother him with her problems. Then she wanted call her ex boyfriend that has repeatedly told all of their mutal friends he's done with her and that he doesn't even want to be friends with her. I think if she called him he would think she's just trying to get him over there for no reason. Plus her therepist told her to stop thinking about him and move on. Then she tells me that she thinks her ex slashed her tire :| I can't deal with her anymore.

I'm still here. :|

I don't want to leave. I have to spend the next few hours with my great aunt talking non stop. I'm going to smack her by the end of the night. I'm a quiet person. I only talk when I want to. Maybe that's why I talk to myself here all the time :huh: I just can't stand when people talk non stop about nothing. Every gas station we go by she'll bring up gas prices. I work for a division of a major back in MN so every billboard we see with the name she'll bring up my job. Then my sister's job. Then she'll tell me about relatives I never met. Then my grandpa will get pissed because she doesn't let anyone talk but her. Then she'll get mad that he's mad. Then she'll start talking about the weather since it's raining, ask me if I'm going on any trips, if I've thought about buying a house yet, found a boyfriend.......:scream: And I see her about once a yet so this is all the same conversation each time. If only saw her every so often it wouldn't matter but she asks me the same crap every damn week. :mad:

arw9797 said:

Her parents live in WI....not too far from Walmart :sexywink: They're coming out later to change the tire and take her to a tire place. But her parents are dirt poor so she's worried about them driving out with gas being so high. I told her to offer them $10 for gas if she's so worried about that.

She's one of those that doesn't think she's imposing on others when she asks for a large favor. She was going to ask her neighbor. Then she asked me if my dad could come and do it for her. Yes he can probably change a tire in his sleep but I wasn't going to bother him with her problems. Then she wanted call her ex boyfriend that has repeatedly told all of their mutal friends he's done with her and that he doesn't even want to be friends with her. I think if she called him he would think she's just trying to get him over there for no reason. Plus her therepist told her to stop thinking about him and move on. Then she tells me that she thinks her ex slashed her tire :| I can't deal with her anymore.

Yeah she could help them with the gas money. I dont really understand how people can ask for something like that without really thinking about it. I tried to do everything to convince my mom to take me to the airport for Ireland and when it came time for me to ask Tina it was hard for me to do that and not feel guilty.

She has way too much drama going on!

Kariann said:

I :heart: our Ireland hoodies!

I have mine on now :drool: I'm probably going to roast in it but I was freeeeeeezing before and since it's raining I had to have the air on a little. Too warm without it but too cold with it :huh:

I'm full and now I have to go out to dinner. :yuck:

I'm really leaving this time :(

arw9797 said:

I have mine on now :drool: I'm probably going to roast in it but I was freeeeeeezing before and since it's raining I had to have the air on a little. Too warm without it but too cold with it :huh:

I'm full and now I have to go out to dinner. :yuck:

I'm really leaving this time :(

I'm getting ready to leave now too.

I'm wearing my bracelet I got from the vendor on Grafton Street. :D

We ended up going to a local wildlife rescue centre this morning. The mini fahs enjoyed it but it is still kind of sad seeing birds that will never be free again due to an injury. We met an owl that is afraid of the dark:ohmy:

I

A
M

S
O
A
K
E
D

:mad: :mad: :mad:

It's POURING out and I had to walk with the umbrella over my grandpa so I got nice at wet. We had dinner and now we're an hour early for the party that my parents are having. I was not technically invited to the party so I don't think I'm going to hang around. I have to feed Lily now. I need a hot drink. :mad:

I'm going to be late for Gaelic Storm! :happy::|

Actually I should just be glad that someone's even considering coming with me so it's okay. I just hope we don;t miss Johnny Tarr!!

Actually I told her I'd already be there...maybe I should just go? :hmm:

I got exactly 2 hours of sleep last night so my decision making abilities are a bit impaired right now.

I might just go. :shifty: I'm not sure that she's even going to call, so why should I wait around?

:wave:

I should have just stayed at my parents house for their little party. Staying home last Saturday night was fun. Staying home this Saturday night sucks. :mad:

:hmm: I think my fair and festival purse might be in my other bedroom :scream: I was going to look tonight but I forgot and I was in there too! :madspit: It's the perfect size purse for all of my neccessities but doesn't leave much room for anything else so it's nice and light and not a pain to carry around. If I didn't have to bring a crapload of allergy and asthma stuff with me everywhere I go I wouldn't even bring a purse tomorrow. :|

This is fitting for the thread title....we went to a restaurant tonight that has a bakery attached to it. My aunt wanted to look in the bakery after dinner and in one of the cases they had tons of freshly baked loaves of pumpkin bread :drool: It was so expensive compared to the mix I buy but I'm sure it's a lot better. I just need to wait until it's really pumpkin season before I go crazy. I think I'm going to an apple orchard in a few weeks and they have the best pumpkin bread mixes :drool:

Back
Top Bottom