Randoooooooom Says Bring On Pumpkin Bread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
arw9797 said:

I know you read your pm's but do ever read your email? :sexywink: Also...did you read my last pm? We have a trading crisis on hand if you don't have that dvd because I need to get it to you asap!
E-mail? What's that? I don't get a pop-up for e-mail!

I don't have that one; I thought I responded to that one. :huh:

Dear Patriots,

Why will no one tell me how you did tonight? Please tell me you won.

Love,
Schmeg

Kariann said:

I am....I have to tell you that my mom has joined the Anderson admiration ranks as well.
:love: Your mom has impeccable taste!!

Schmeg said:
Dear Patriots,

Why will no one tell me how you did tonight? Please tell me you won.

Love,
Schmeg

Patriots will win.

Oh, and they had a little segment with Brady and they asked the celebrity you would most want to meet. His answer was Bono. :up:

So, in these days of painfully high gas prices, I drove 13 miles out of my way since part of my ride home is closed and the detour is poiorly marked. :crazy: My 30-mile ride became 43 miles...and I didn't drive the measured mile in 45 seconds or less. :sad:

shari schultz said:
Randy Moss is your worst nightmare tonight, Oakland 14 NE 10........
I was afraid of this. :yikes:

One more reason to love Tom Brady! :love:

What channel is this on? NESN has the Red Sox, ESPN had college football, ESPN 2 had probably poker, and the networks had commercials. :crazy: One more reason to love baseball...1 commercial at a time.

Schmeg said:

I was afraid of this. :yikes:

One more reason to love Tom Brady! :love:

What channel is this on? NESN has the Red Sox, ESPN had college football, ESPN 2 had probably poker, and the networks had commercials. :crazy: One more reason to love baseball...1 commercial at a time.

ABC

Blue Room said:

Patriots will win.

Oh, and they had a little segment with Brady and they asked the celebrity you would most want to meet. His answer was Bono. :up:
Nice edit. :sexywink:

Tom Brady had a celebrity playlist on iTunes and there were at least 2 U2 songs. Mysterious Ways was one. :dance: I wonder if HE has an all-Mysterious Ways playlist, too!

Schmeg said:
So, in these days of painfully high gas prices, I drove 13 miles out of my way since part of my ride home is closed and the detour is poiorly marked. :crazy: My 30-mile ride became 43 miles...and I didn't drive the measured mile in 45 seconds or less. :sad:

That sucks. I have to go back up to Sephora afterwork tomorrow to exchange the makeup that I picked up the wrong tube of over the weekend and it's not very close so I kind of dread going up there.

Thanks for the channel guys!

The one good thing about my dvd player being dead is that my TV has a quickview button and I can flip back and forth between the Sox and the Pats with one button!

Schmeg said:

Nice edit. :sexywink:

Tom Brady had a celebrity playlist on iTunes and there were at least 2 U2 songs. Mysterious Ways was one. :dance: I wonder if HE has an all-Mysterious Ways playlist, too!

:laugh: That was the score when I started typing it!! :wink:

Kariann said:

That sucks. I have to go back up to Sephora afterwork tomorrow to exchange the makeup that I picked up the wrong tube of over the weekend and it's not very close so I kind of dread going up there.
I HAVE to buy gas tomorrow and I'm having trouble breathing when I think about it. :crack:

GO OLERUD!!!!!!!!!!! You kicked ass the other night, do it again! :hyper:

Red Sox: DO NOT STRIKE OUT WITH THREE MEN ON BASE WHEN YOU ARE DOWN 3 RUNS AGAIN, PLEASE!

Blue Room said:
Like I said, the Patriots will win. :laugh:
I have the Red Sox on right now...I can only handle one world-champion Boston team at a time. :wink: And ABC has MORE commercials.

New England is leading again.............:hyper:
Randy Moss' team cannot win:no: (leftover feelings from when he was a Viking emerge:shifty: )

VERITEK!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

There are far too many baseball players with the last name Rodriges (sp)...now there's a K-Rod. :crazy:

Also: K-Rod looks like he's going to fall on his ass when he throws a pitch. :yikes:

K-Rod: THROW MILLAR A FASTBALL. We require a three-run homerun right now.

arw9797 said:
SCHMEG----I'm going to mail the DVD to you tomorrow. I need it back right away!!!! :mad:
I'm not going to be home all weekend but I can probably do it at some point Monday.

Back
Top Bottom