Randooooooom: Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I want something to eat or not? I've had the munchies all day and now I can't decide if I want something or not...I haven't had a real meal in days and I think my stomach is just confused now. :|

i hatew when my stomach gets confused.

i feel like i've been belching soda belches since drinking that coke yesterday. actually i drank some chery coke for breakfast cos it was all they had by way of beverages. i don't mean caffiene beverages, i mean beverages in general. :down:

i'm having no trouble viewing all my journal entries...wierd things are afoot.

rob lind is about to become an IWB-paintshop movie star!

he gets to be a superhero!!!

oh, i think there are pictures on the bruisers site!!

it's insanely hard to find pictures of this guy...so this shall be interesting...

You can see all your entries? I'm getting nervous...I'm gonna go check my thread...

Only 1 person has viewed my thread. :sad: I'm afraid the HughJacking is gone forever.

i posted the hughjacking in my journal :)

i can't believe i used the word "unbeknownst" in that story!!

:lol: Do you ever use unbeknownst in real life? Does anybody?!

maybe I'll get some Rice Krispies and go to bed. If I'm still confused, maybe I won't be tempted to eat half the box. :|

Four people have viewd my thread and still no answers.

I think I'll go now and stop driving myself crazy!! :wave:

goodnight!

i don't use unbeknownst in real life...that would be scary...:yikes:

IWasBored said:
:up:

i got REM tickets for the 29th of october :hyper:
I did too! And then I heard Leaving New York like 10 minutes later!

:yawn: I am TIRED.

Don't be getting sick now!! :no:

Mine won't feel good tomorrow either if I don't get my butt into bed!

:eyebrow: What did you buy?

(I think I have a pm about it actually but I haven't gotten there yet.)

I am crossing my fingers that I don't have to work tomorrow. :uhoh:

:uhoh: = Smilie of the Night

Sorry about that, I shouldn't assume! :)

I was wide awake before but now I'm getting kind of sleepy. :yawn:

Well we've seen how easily presuaded you are. :evil:

Does anybody else click on the "Who am I a buddy of?" thing and think, "Who the hell are Droopi and Gigboat?" Seeing as both have profiles and me as a buddy but have never been on?

So really, who ARE Droopi and Gigboat?

Dr Atkins and I are back together starting tomorrow. I've had a carb filled summer. I surprisingly haven't gained anything back, I even lost an additional 3 pounds. Or I should probably say I melted 3 pounds off in Vegas in July. But at least I haven't gained anything back. But starting tomorrow...NO MORE CARBS :tsk: Including :sniff: beer. :eek:

I finally organized my bootleg stuff tonight and put them in the big case that I bought in June. :| I can't believe I have as much stuff as I do and I'll happily trade for tons more anytime. :yes: It's an addiction and I haven't even watching it all yet.

Schmeg said:
Well we've seen how easily presuaded you are. :evil:

Does anybody else click on the "Who am I a buddy of?" thing and think, "Who the hell are Droopi and Gigboat?" Seeing as both have profiles and me as a buddy but have never been on?

So really, who ARE Droopi and Gigboat?

Tell me about it! :D By the way I've worn my MN jewelry just about every day since I purchased it!

I dont know who Droopi and Gigboat are. :eyebrow:

I just had an impromptu therapy session with my mom.

arw9797 said:
Dr Atkins and I are back together starting tomorrow. I've had a carb filled summer. I surprisingly haven't gained anything back, I even lost an additional 3 pounds. Or I should probably say I melted 3 pounds off in Vegas in July. But at least I haven't gained anything back. But starting tomorrow...NO MORE CARBS :tsk: Including :sniff: beer. :eek:
:eek: Not even one? A nice dark one? With maybe some cool friends in California? And maybe there could even be some champagne in the nice dark beer since that was really good? :shifty:

Kariann said:

Tell me about it! :D By the way I've worn my MN jewelry just about every day since I purchased it!

I dont know who Droopi and Gigboat are. :eyebrow:

I just had an impromptu therapy session with my mom.
Are they your buddies too or is it just me?

Why do they all find ME?! :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom