Randooooooom dances on ice...cha cha cha!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I lost the keys to the main filing cabinet at work this morning and would not be able to get in it until the end of next week when T came back. Of course someone wanted me to look up something for them that was locked away. Luckily I found them in the coat pocket I wore to work Saturday when I came home.

I once lost my keys at work. I searched around for 20 minutes retracing my steps. I finally found them . . . in a trashcan :yikes:. I guess I had them in my hand when I went to throw something out. That would have sucked if I had not have found them before the trash was taken to the dumpster :reject:.

:happy:

I have 2 prescriptions waiting for me at Walgreens. One of them is Prednisone. I'm just thrilled about that one! :up:

:madspit:

Of course my partner at work called in AGAIN due to a sick kid so I've had to suffer all day with a throbbing head and a horrible cough. :sad:

Continuing on the key story theme. I was the first in my group of friends in high school to get their drivers license. First night I had my license we all piled into my car and went to the mall/theater. Locked my keys in the car. Had to have my Dad come and open it. EMBARRASSING! :laugh: Could have been worse though. I could have been on a date! :laugh:

Blue Room said:
Continuing on the key story theme. I was the first in my group of friends in high school to get their drivers license. First night I had my license we all piled into my car and went to the mall/theater. Locked my keys in the car. Had to have my Dad come and open it. EMBARRASSING! :laugh: Could have been worse though. I could have been on a date! :laugh:

I've locked my keys in my car in the driveway with the car running before...along with the spare keys which were inside my purse which also was locked in the car.

Kariann said:
My sucky work day lead to an intense family blow up which has created extreme stress and at this point all I want to do is lay in bed and watch TV...to top it all off I seem to have developled a toothache.

sorry to hear about the intense (scary word) family blow up..

I think we are leading parallel lives when it comes to the toothache, I keep telling myself that it is from clenching my teeth lately, but I am losing that arguement.......I really don't want to go to the dentist........*terrified*

I can remember N, J and myself goind downtown to watch pro beach volleyball and check out the circuswagons that were in town for the parade........we got to the parking structure, all got out and the keys were left in the car............a large portion of the first part of the day was spent trying to get the keys freed......mall security, police, locksmith.........fabulous day. Once we got them back we headed down to the beach area and it poured...........good times, good times:|

Kariann said:

I've locked my keys in my car in the driveway with the car running before...along with the spare keys which were inside my purse which also was locked in the car.

Its funny, because I was going to add to my could have been worse that the car could have still been running! :laugh:

shari schultz said:

sorry to hear about the intense (scary word) family blow up..

I think we are leading parallel lives when it comes to the toothache, I keep telling myself that it is from clenching my teeth lately, but I am losing that arguement.......I really don't want to go to the dentist........*terrified*

:ohmy: I was thinking that was what mine was...that I was doing it in my sleep from stress or something...and I'm thinking that is not it either....seriously we are living parallel lives....freaky!

Traumatic Key Stories:

I left my store keys in the box that locks up the leather and almost got myself written up one time! :happy:

My mom is in a better mood and we are watching the Olympics although she smelled something funny which upon investigation it smells like someone is burning something outside or a fireplace type smell. I noticed it was stronger near the door and went outside where it got really strong however she continues to go around the house smelling everything. :rolleyes:

kellyahern said:

I hope it's just a sensitive tooth and not something else. It's in the area where I had the root canal last year (that I still need to get finished but am trying to wait until after Hawaii - I don't want to spend $700 right now).

I think mine is a loose filling...........at least I know that if I went to the dentist now the billing wouldn't come for a looooooong time. Slow as snails billing:drool:

kellyahern said:
My dentist's office has a hard time figuring accuarte estimates :mad:. For the first rool canal, they figured my insurance would cover 80% (it only covers 50%). So when I got the bill, it was a lot more than they quoted.

:down:

:down: dentists. The dentist is my most irrational fear...but I have good reason.

You don't know how well I got to know my dentist, orthodontist, and oral surgeon after a fight with a cement staircase I had when I was 19. :wink: My bank account (which currently has $0.58 in it, by the way) is small potatoes in comparison! It's not dear of pain...it's fear of what are they going to stick into my mouth/take out of my mouth THIS time???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom