Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
34662%3B5%3A5%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3A8699934nu0mrj

:shifty:

I HAD to do it.

You can't see but the right hand was doing the grabbing.
:lmao: YOU GOT TO DO IT!!!! :hyper: :applaud:

So...was it even better than the real thing?

*ducks tomatoes*

Kariann said:

I suppose that I would have to say that it was better than the real thing since I was an :angel: when it came to the real thing. I would elaborate but will again be an :angel: and refrain from the description I would give.
:lol: Oh, come on, we all want to know how smooth and shiney Wax Bono's tushy was!

Speaking of football...Adam Vinhateri is coming midwest with me! Maybe I will have to be a Colts fan. :hmm:

Schmeg said:

:lol: Oh, come on, we all want to know how smooth and shiney Wax Bono's tushy was!

Speaking of football...Adam Vinhateri is coming midwest with me! Maybe I will have to be a Colts fan. :hmm:

*bad Packer fan* WhaddoyoumeanCOLTS? He was supposed to come to Green Bay! :scream: What happened?

Schmeg said:

Good for the Colts - great replacement for their "idiot kicker" (I don't really follow Colts football, but I've loved the phrase "idiot kicker" since I heard Peyton Manning saying it on an ESPN clip :wink: )

I bet Bono's tushy was really . . . waxy :evil:

shari schultz said:

*bad Packer fan* WhaddoyoumeanCOLTS? He was supposed to come to Green Bay! :scream: What happened?
You're the SECOND person who's yelled at me tonight about it! :happy: :lol: My mom isn't happy, either!

I'll always be a New England girl at heart, so I'd rather he stay with the Pats for ever and ever and ever and ever and ever, but I guess I can live with the Colts.

Kariann said:

Wanna get in on the wax tushy grab eh? :laugh:

:shifty: Um, not Bono, I'm sure there are some attractive female wax figures though! :laugh: :wink:

EDIT to add, that sounds a tad pervy looking back at it. :shifty: Sorry. :reject:

Last edited:
Despite making a strong effort to land New England's Adam Vinatieri, the Packers were beat out Tuesday by the Indianapolis Colts, a latecomer to the derby who offered more money and something neither the Packers nor the Patriots could: a chance to kick indoors.

Indoors shmindoors...........that isn't real football! Outside in the natural elements is where is really happens!

kellyahern said:

Good for the Colts - great replacement for their "idiot kicker" (I don't really follow Colts football, but I've loved the phrase "idiot kicker" since I heard Peyton Manning saying it on an ESPN clip :wink: )

I bet Bono's tushy was really . . . waxy :evil:
I heard "idiot kicker" for the first time last night and I don't know what it really means. :reject:

shari schultz said:

Indoors shmindoors...........that isn't real football! Outside in the natural elements is where is really happens!
VERY true...he disappoints me, Adam.

*football-in-the-snow fan secret handshake*

What exactly the Packers do from here is unclear. They could still go the veteran free agent route and pursue former Colt Mike Vanderjagt, the most accurate field-goal kicker in NFL history,

Would this be the aforementioned idiot kicker? :eyebrow:

Kariann said:

Uhhh....as much as a girl could be tempted I would rather be an :angel: and not jeopardize being on a list.

Ah, the infamous list. I have seen the clip of someone obviously being added right here on Interference. :wink:

Kariann said:

Uhhh....as much as a girl could be tempted I would rather be an :angel: and not jeopardize being on a list.
:angel: You mean the J list? NEVER! No matter what you did! You may have a very strong interest in The Tushy, but you didn't take stalker pictures one time and then hand them over in front of his security guard. :coocoo:

shari schultz said:

Would this be the aforementioned idiot kicker? :eyebrow:

:yes:

I think he once went on a talk show and whined about how Peyton and Coach Dungy didn't play hard enough or try hard enough to win or something like that . . . which was absolutely hilarious because he's a kicker .

Peyton Manning chewed him out on tv later, saying something like, "our idiot kicker got liquored up and said some stupid stuff on tv". I don't remember, but I just loved the invective in which Manning said "idiot kicker". :lol:

shari schultz said:

Thats true, plus they are INDOOR! :tsk:

:wink:

Dammit, you quoted me to fast. I had to quick add the Packers. Surprised you didnt notice. :shifty:

Ford Field is actually pretty nice. I have never gone to a football game there but I saw the Stones there and was impressed.

Of course nothing beats Michigan Stadium on a crisp fall day! :hyper:

Blue Room........GOTCHA :evil:

Not even gonna pretend that we were of the same cut as the Colts or the Pats................but the Vikes........c'mon. That is like a knife to the heart of a Packer fan having them mentioned over the Pack!

In order to give quarterback Brett Favre more time to consider whether to return, the Green Bay Packers have pushed back for a second time the deadline for payment of his $3 million roster bonus.
goody, we gave him more time...........:crack:

Favre was due the bonus Monday, but according to an NFL source who has seen the contract changes, the deadline for the bonus was pushed back until April 1. The change in the contract was made on Tuesday

April Fools Day. Interesting choice for a deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom