Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes forever to upload pics for Cord. :scream: I could just go into the store and do it but I'm too lazy to go back out. :shifty: At least if I do it this way I can go pic them up going through the drive thru when I order.

I still need to get Boston and Cleveland pics too. :hmm:

I get to go to a funeral tomorrow :(

She was one of my Mom's best friends. It's kind of strange that in my parent's circle of friends it is all the women who are dying first.

fah said:
I get to go to a funeral tomorrow :(

She was one of my Mom's best friends. It's kind of strange that in my parent's circle of friends it is all the women who are dying first.
:(, that is a rather odd trend........

My mom is being very vocal while watching America's Top Model. :eyebrow:

I have to say this: Why would I want to watch people playing poker on the travel channel?????:confused: I just don't get it.

shari schultz said:
I have to say this: Why would I want to watch people playing poker on the travel channel?????:confused: I just don't get it.
You SHOULD be asking, why would you watch people playing poker on the travel channel when you can watch it on ESPN.

Or even...why would youn watch poker on tv at all???

One time they showed the World Scrabble Championships on ESPN and my brother and I watched it...but only because it was held at the Providence Convention Center. :reject:

I agree with the whole why watch it at all thing, actually.

The Scrabble Championship huh? :eyebrow: I suppose the fact that it was local makes it ok :shifty:

34662%3B5%3A5%7Ffp346%3Enu%3D3236%3E5%3B7%3E8%3B4%3EWSNRCG%3D32335%3A8699934nu0mrj

:shifty:

I HAD to do it.

You can't see but the right hand was doing the grabbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom