Randooooooom: #34

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:
I think the guy's name is Simon Camody or Camondy (something like that). He's another guy in the GuggiGavinIrish group of friends that they hang out with. I think Flavia met him once?

: lightbulb :

I believe you are correct :yes: ~ Simon Carmody is the name but I don't think I've ever seen a pic of him

TLC shows I would REALLY like to go on:

*What Not to Wear
*Clean Sweep

I really, REALLY need Clean Sweep right now. :crack:

:angry: How come someone went through and rated all the chat threads one star except for this one?!

What airport are you in?

Everyone I know is in an airport right now. :lol:

:wave: Have a good flight!

*second good flight wish of three today*

Blue Room said:

Me either..........:sigh:

I voted the thread 5 stars! :evil:
I've never been to Vegas, either. I don't like gambling, but I just want to go to see it.

:hyper: Let's see how fast it will get down to 3 stars if we rate it 5!

I'm bored.

Some of my favorite people are flying over various parts of the country right now.

I started a new book and I might curl up and read it and fall asleep early...Got a tag-team 7:30 am skating lesson. Two more weeks until the test. :crack:

kellyahern said:
Edge in shorts . . . for arw

2ff8675e.jpg

6e8686fa.jpg

5c861c5c.jpg

13723713.jpg

ee118290.jpg

:)

Edge Knees! :combust:

Schmeg said:

I've never been to Vegas, either. I don't like gambling, but I just want to go to see it.

:hyper: Let's see how fast it will get down to 3 stars if we rate it 5!

Its at 4 right now, how is rating it 5 going to get it down to 3? :scratch: :eyebrow:

I'm not a gambler either. I would do a few slots most likely. I would have a set amount to lose and once that was gone I would be done. :laugh: I would want to see some of the themed hotels and ride some of the roller coasters they have more than anything. :shrug: :reject:

Last edited:
I'm home :happy:

:| :sad:

OMG!!!!!!!! I see The Edge in shorts! :faint: Now that is a great thing to come home to.

Vegas was cool but I was ready to leave it yesterday. There's only so much of that place you can take. I think the next time I plan a vacation it won't be a multi city road trip. :tsk: Joshua Tree, CA is all I need :love:

U2Girl1978 said:

These weren't taken recently were they?

No....they are probably about 4 years old. Maybe the summer after Elevation.

:shifty: :nerd:

I swear the only reason I remember that is because I saw one of the pictures when it was new and I remember the job I had at the time.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom