randooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:

last year when we were in Chicago it was $40 from our hotel into downtown. So I keep using that as a reference for how much money I'd need this time around. But we're staying downtown so it won't cost too much and the arena isn't too far from our hotel. It's too far to walk but it's not far.
We never had a fare of over $7 in NYC this weekend and our first driver took us the total ass-backwards way to the hotel...we're dividing by 3 so it shouldn't be too bad.

arw9797 said:

last year when we were in Chicago it was $40 from our hotel into downtown. So I keep using that as a reference for how much money I'd need this time around. But we're staying downtown so it won't cost too much and the arena isn't too far from our hotel. It's too far to walk but it's not far.

I was confused. No I wouldnt think it would cost that much if we are closer to our destination. It should be half that at most I would think.

I just think he's probably not a weirdo like me who is online all the time. :der: If I email Alli it could be days before she responds sometimes. She'll finally email and say she hasn't been online for a few days. SHe does not have email at her work just home. I can't imagine not turning on my computer for a few days. :tsk:

Schmeg said:

I could be tempted into knocking back a few, actually...I'm writing my journal entry from the weekend and thinking about how much I drank Saturday night and feeling queesey all over again...just keep me away from any open bars!! :sexywink:

I might have to sway you into one! Actually I should buy you one in general for the extra work you are going to for me.

Schmeg said:

We never had a fare of over $7 in NYC this weekend and our first driver took us the total ass-backwards way to the hotel...we're dividing by 3 so it shouldn't be too bad.

yeah I don't remember spending too much on cabfare in NYC or Chicago when I've been there in the past. I just kept thinking of my last cab experience and that was $40+ a few times. :crazy:

I don't think the hotel has a shuttle :mad: I didnt see that option when I booked but I'll check again. Then it will be $40 to and from the airport unless we want to figure out the subway thingy with our luggage.

arw9797 said:

yeah I don't remember spending too much on cabfare in NYC or Chicago when I've been there in the past. I just kept thinking of my last cab experience and that was $40+ a few times. :crazy:

I don't think the hotel has a shuttle :mad: I didnt see that option when I booked but I'll check again. Then it will be $40 to and from the airport unless we want to figure out the subway thingy with our luggage.

I dont think we'll have to worry about the monstrous cabfare we had the last time. We could easily do this trip cheaper since we can have some free afternoon entertainment before the show and some window shopping on Sunday.

I was just wondering about the shuttle thing.

Kariann said:

I might have to sway you into one! Actually I should buy you one in general for the extra work you are going to for me.
:mad: The MulletMailMan should buy us both drinks for the anguish! :mad:

Schmeg said:

:mad: The MulletMailMan should buy us both drinks for the anguish! :mad:

Damn right.

By the way I've had to deal with the old mail dude at our post office the last few times I've gone in and he bugs me. He assumes that anytime I have something to send I'm and ebay person and makes a snarky comment. I almost told him...dude the postal service should embrace ebayers as they are bringing them money in the age of online bill payment in order to avoid postage.

Kariann said:

Damn right.

By the way I've had to deal with the old mail dude at our post office the last few times I've gone in and he bugs me. He assumes that anytime I have something to send I'm and ebay person and makes a snarky comment. I almost told him...dude the postal service should embrace ebayers as they are bringing them money in the age of online bill payment in order to avoid postage.
No kidding, the internet really keeps the postal service afloat, strangely enough...e-mail may have replaced letters but there's E-bay, bootleg b&p's...all sorts of things!

Except when they lose stuff. :madspit:

Do I really have to go to work tomorrow? :hmm: Who am I working with? Oh yikes, probably High Mantenance Lady and I'll have to babysit her all morning and I'll be ready to run for my meeting...

Schmeg said:
Do I really have to go to work tomorrow? :hmm: Who am I working with? Oh yikes, probably High Mantenance Lady and I'll have to babysit her all morning and I'll be ready to run for my meeting...

You could go to work for me and have to deal with the sex obcessed corner....that corner scares me....and the crack boy apparently got into a fight with his new neighbors or something and it involved him throwing an apple at a childs head in anger. Then there is my favorite person...Ms. M. I hate my job right now. :sigh:

Kariann said:

You could go to work for me and have to deal with the sex obcessed corner....that corner scares me....and the crack boy apparently got into a fight with his new neighbors or something and it involved him throwing an apple at a childs head in anger. Then there is my favorite person...Ms. M. I hate my job right now. :sigh:
I'll trade you the HML for the SOC. I'm not kidding. :crack:

You have to work with her tomorrow? :hug: That stinks.

Kariann said:

okay you were right, I am scared of the people your working with.........

I just made my mom her mother's day gift. She buys her flowers at the farmer's market in downtown Minneapolis every year. I can't exactly give her a gift certificate to that so I always make her one on my computer. :D It's all she wants from us for mother's day is flower money. Since they have a smaller house and deck from our last house I don't know why she still wants us all to give her money for flowers. I wanted to give her an actual gift this year but she said no. :huh:

shari schultz said:

okay you were right, I am scared of the people your working with.........

Told ya...and you dont even know the details! Oh and for clarification the crack boy isnt due to him doing crack but showing too much crack. I never thought there would need to be a conversation low riding pants and seeing too much skin at work.

Last edited:
Edit: Never mind. :D :dumbass moment:

Last edited:
Kariann said:

Oh we have our own HML too.

Yes I have to work with her tomorrow and Friday. I've already had to converse with her WAY too much this week. We have more drama going on surrounding her now. :rolleyes:
All right, I'll keep my own HML...and I don't want any boss drama, so you can keep her and just think happy U2 Marathon thoughts tomorrow and Friday. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom