Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmeg

Blue Crack Addict
Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatoes who Tolerate Them!

Going for the Gold!

Last edited:
Did I spell Tomatos wrong?

Tomatoes?

Tomatos?

A little help here? :D

:lol: So far it's 6 months each of Kariann and me since no one else joined our curling team.

I think it's time for Eggos and jammies. I'll be back!

shari schultz said:

The plural of tomato is tomatoes :nerd:
Thank you!!!

We have two open spots on the Randoom Ladies Curling Team, by the way...the one who pushes the stoney thing and the one who jumps in with an extra broom when needed. Anyone?

Also we could probably brush up on our curling jargon.

If there are any mods lurking in these parts, can you correct my poor speeling in the title? :sexywink: Thanks!!

I think pink cowboy hats should be part of your uniform.

What does that make Zoney and I though? Coaches? Because I know SO much about curling! :D

YAY the calendar will now be four months each of Kariann, Kelly, and me! :D

Night, Kelly, feel better.

I might shut down the 'puter myself...I'll be on the ice myself at 7:30!

"He's more like a soccer player trying to do a tap dance."
~Dick Button

Schmeg said:

Sounds like a party. :happy:

Always! The only reason why I didn't walk out of her office was because she is in Vegas starting tomorrow AM for a week along with 3/4 of my office :love: My dept doesn't get to go but the managers do :| But at least she is gone for a week :drool:

Schmeg said:
"He's more like a soccer player trying to do a tap dance."
~Dick Button

:laugh: Whats funny is I was channel surfing and I happened to catch that comment. I did a brief, what the.......... before moving on.

I watched a total of two skating performances since the Olympics started (I haven't watched hardly any of the Olympics at all...) and in both, they fell :huh:

arw9797 said:
I watched a total of two skating performances since the Olympics started (I haven't watched hardly any of the Olympics at all...) and in both, they fell :huh:

:laugh: Pretty much the same thing here. I watch for about 30 seconds, they fall, I move on.

I just wish I could catch some curling updates though! Nothing like some great pusher off'er of the rock thingie action!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom