Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:

Just found the above in Willies diary......................:hyper:
:ohmy: Willie's back? Cool!

Sounds good, I'm looking forward to seeing it! :D

:hyper:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would you be interested in moving into a theater with Schmeg, Kariann and myself?

Kariann said:
At one point she put the customer on hold and left the call center...I was like....

:ohmy: What the :censored:?

:eyebrow: WOW! That is a what the hell (or other choice word(s) :wink: ) moment for sure!

I am about to attempt eating a chicken pot pie in bed while watching the Olympics on my tv in my room because I'm so afraid of screwing up the taping in the living room. :shifty:

Schmeg said:
I am about to attempt eating a chicken pot pie in bed while watching the Olympics on my tv in my room because I'm so afraid of screwing up the taping in the living room. :shifty:

I already know the placements . . . all of them this time :reject:.

But I will be interested is seeing your critques because the compulsory dances they're going to do will all look the same to me (I know it's the same dance, but I usually can't tell who did it better).

btw, I've made up my own lyrics to the Olympic theme that NBC uses, ahem:

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IS THE OLYMPIC THEME SONG

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEME SONG OF THE BIG HUGE OLYMPIC GAMES

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS IS THE OLYMPIC THEME SONG

NOOOOOOOOOW LET'S GO WATCH MORE SNOW AND ICE AND STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFF!

p.s. My sister wants to add the Emily Hughes looks like first season Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer :).

Blue Room said:
OOPS! :laugh: :shifty:

Oh well
:giggle: Didn't you once tell us that wasn't you?

Your secret is safe with us...IF you buy our Curling Calendar!

kellyahern said:

I already know the placements . . . all of them this time :reject:.

But I will be interested is seeing your critques because the compulsory dances they're going to do will all look the same to me (I know it's the same dance, but I usually can't tell who did it better).
OMG they're all sooooo different. :drool:

I'm Googling us a Randoom Ravensburger Study Guide right now. :nerd:

I will also supply my words to the Olympic Theme Song, which were supplied to me by a local radio station's morning show when I was in third grade and I kave a knack for remembering words to songs:

This is the Olympic Theme
Even though you do not know the words!
Run in and light the torch!
Wave all them flags
And then release the birds!

Last edited:
RAVENSBURGER WALTZ

* Description of Senior Dances for Season 2005-2006 (Consideration for GOE Marking) - (PDF) Added 9.7.05

Music - Waltz 3/4
Tempo - 66 measures of 3 beats per minute - 198 beats per minute
pattern - Optional
Duration - The time required to skate 2 sequences is 58 sec.

The Ravensburger Waltz should be skated with the character of a Viennese Waltz.

Inventors - Angelika and Erich Buck and Betty Callaway
First Performance - Krefeld, West German Figure Skating Championships - 1973

rwpatternlady.jpg

rwpatternman.jpg

All info from http://www.ice-dance.com/techreference/compulsories/ for all those other skating :nerd:s out there.

I can also tell you what all the abbreviations mean. :nerd::nerd::nerd:

Schmeg said:
RAVENSBURGER WALTZ

* Description of Senior Dances for Season 2005-2006 (Consideration for GOE Marking) - (PDF) Added 9.7.05

Music - Waltz 3/4
Tempo - 66 measures of 3 beats per minute - 198 beats per minute
pattern - Optional
Duration - The time required to skate 2 sequences is 58 sec.

The Ravensburger Waltz should be skated with the character of a Viennese Waltz.

Inventors - Angelika and Erich Buck and Betty Callaway
First Performance - Krefeld, West German Figure Skating Championships - 1973

rwpatternlady.jpg

rwpatternman.jpg

All info from http://www.ice-dance.com/techreference/compulsories/ for all those other skating :nerd:s out there.

These diagram look like connect the dots.

I see no cute little dog in these like I did in the diagram posted in your journal........................

Kariann said:

These diagram look like connect the dots.
When you typically skate on a rink with hockey lines and circles, it really is connect-the-dots!

shari schultz said:
I see no cute little dog in these like I did in the diagram posted in your journal........................
I actually see kind of a shoe-shaped thing, which is appropriate for an Olympics held in a country resembling a boot.

Go ISU! This time, anyway.

Schmeg said:

I actually see kind of a shoe-shaped thing, which is appropriate for an Olympics held in a country resembling a boot.

Go ISU! This time, anyway.

good point!

Blue Room said:

Lets see some previews from it! :hyper:
We haven't exactly had a photo shoot yet, but you can rest assured that your money is DEFINITELY going to a calendar and not the Curling Team Beer Fund or something.

:shifty:

kellyahern said:
My sister saw a shoe. I see your lower intestines.

Except in Seoul when they got burned when they flew into the toooooooooooooorch!
Olympic Ink Blots!

:giggle:

One thing that isn't up for debate is that the men's steps are ALWAYS much easier than the lady's. The lady usually does a bunch of turns and several twizzes while the man does swing rolls and chasses. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom