Randoooooom Curling Calendar Girls and The Flying Tomatos who Tolerate Them!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Room said:

Then you should be the ringer on the Randooom womens curling team since you are from the same state!

the ringer?

I can only guess what has gone on in randooooom tonight while I was at work just by looking at this title! :laugh:

The flying tomato was on MTV cribs as a skater dude not too long ago. I only remember him because of his hair! I didn't realize he did both skate and snow boarding.

Schmeg said:
YAY Johnny Weir's in second!

I was reading in the paper today and quickly scanned an article that from what I gather he feels that he pretty much has to "become Russian" to compete or something like that so he's dressing like the Russians, hired a Russian coreographer and is learning to speak Russian. It was kind of weird...but hey I guess if it works!

arw9797 said:

the ringer?

I can only guess what has gone on in randooooom tonight while I was at work just by looking at this title! :laugh:

The flying tomato was on MTV cribs as a skater dude not too long ago. I only remember him because of his hair! I didn't realize he did both skate and snow boarding.

We were watching the Olympics and became enthralled with curling. :D We became enthralled with the Flying Tomato while watching the other night.

I was doing so good at getting bed at a more decent hour and now the Olympics have killed that. Wont have to worry too much about what time I go to bed in a couple weeks though.

True Story:
Tomorrow, when my car payment goes through, I will have $1 in my checking account. :happy:

Kariann said:

I was reading in the paper today and quickly scanned an article that from what I gather he feels that he pretty much has to "become Russian" to compete or something like that so he's dressing like the Russians, hired a Russian coreographer and is learning to speak Russian. It was kind of weird...but hey I guess if it works!
Actually I really don't think he's too far off. I used to say the Russians started out with a 6.4 base score...now maybe they just have an additional 10 points added to their score.

No, something completely different.

I'm probably just overreacting to something I just read.

:)

Kariann said:
It's going to be 61 here tomorrow. :)
excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me?????

*dagger eyes* *jealous* :wink:

it's gonna be 15 degrees on Saturday with nighttime temps of 0..........:happy:

Kariann said:

It's gonna get back to the lower 30's here on the weekend too so don't be too jealous. Another headache in the making. :|
:shh:
Please, no "H" word..............my brain may leap out of my head and run if it hears the "h" word :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom