RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
my day SUCKS so far! I want to start over. :sad:
:mad: Mine too!! But it didn't get any better. I definitely wanted a do-over by 3 pm.

My parents are discussing the "stupid" show that was on instead of Ted last night. :laugh:

i'm not going to get much sleep tonight, or tomorrow night. the show is friday, and kat got a job so she won't be coming down here until sometime around 2 or 3 on FRIDAY :crack:

do you think 4 hours will be enough time to get there? i figure if my mom got us to the same place last march in 3 hours...

but still. you're talking to a person who had about 6 different nightmares about not making it to warped, or making it there and missing everything. :paranoid:

atleast i know how to get to the masspike. my mom decided to save 20 cents and take some random way where we got lost and turned around 4 or 5 times...

and kat drives like the little old lady from pasadena. hence not like a little old lady. like a bat out of freaking hell. as long as we don't get pulled over (my subconcious had that covered back in august, trust me)...

i've got to go to work tonight. :mad:

Schmeg said:
My parents are discussing the "stupid" show that was on instead of Ted last night. :laugh:

hahahaha, awesome. i didn't watch it, but i'm sure it was stupid. it wasn't TED!! that's not cool. it was supposed to be tedsday!

grrrrrrr.

the briggs fucking rule on album, can't wait to see them live. :hyper:

Who is the little old lady from Pasedena?

3 or 4 hours should have you covered. :yes:

you know that beach boys song?

go granny go granny go granny go

it's this speed demon old lady in some song...

is it just me, or do you guys hear a lot of galloping in LS today? :yikes:

Kariann........you have an a ridiculously expensive package that should be delivered on Mon. It's in a big red envelope. It was actually cheaper than I thought it would be. :huh: But it's my fault I didn't mail it last week. :shrug:

I needed a very brief Vertigo break while I ran errands.....I just listened to Gaelic Storm :drool: I was beginning to think my obsession with them last month was a dream and that it never happened. I only listened to a few songs and then VERTIGO was back in! :hyper:

I'm in desperate need of some live Popmart right now :hmm: I'm dying to hear Please, Gone, and LNOE LIVE :drool: So much to choose from......

I really should be doing my homework :mad:

I'm too tired but I have got to do something for tomorrow so my supervisor can proofread it and let me know if I need to include anything else.

I :heart: the lemon smilie. I always have. I wish it was part of the smilies in the quick reply and not just on the top part thing of the reply option. It's cute. :cute:

:sad: my brother is in the process of selling the salon. He won't own it after the day week or so. :sigh: no more freebies. :eek: I'll have to pay for shampoo and conditioner again. That gets expensive when you buy it in a salon. :yikes:

I have stuff to return at the following.......

Eddie Bauer
Old Navy
JCPenney's
Target

I paid cash for everything too so that's like $100.00 just sitting on my floor in bags instead of my bank account. :der: I should probably get a move on it.......oh and I have a return at Ikea too. :tsk: I need to stop shopping and spend Sunday returning.

IWasBored said:
you know that beach boys song?

go granny go granny go granny go

it's this speed demon old lady in some song...
:lol: Oh yeah! :der:

I'm here now! For a second anyway...I am easily distracted tonight, and I should go to bed soon since I'm beat. :yawn:

this is so stupid. I'm working on my presentation thingy for work. Basically about 6 weeks ago we had a meeting on some documents that are used. It's about a 6 page packet we got on it. Then I looked in our database for any other info and there was a condensed version of it. Only 2 pages. Then I talked to my supervisor and took some notes. What I don't get is am I supposed to just plagarize and condense it even more? We're talking about legal documents here so it's not like I can really reword what is acceptable and not acceptable. This topic doesn't make sense to me since we just had this meeting. I'm almost 1/2 done with it. I'm too tired to be doing this at home but there has not been the time at work to do it. I just wish Friday morning was overwith. I know I am making way more out of it than I should and there is only 15 of us in my department but it's the idea of all eyes on me.....I didn't realize that public speaking was a requirement to process lease documents :mad:

I hate presentations...I had to run part of a training session when i was a newbie at my old store, and in those days the Kids and Adult training sessions were held together, even though they were separate stores. I had to stand up in front of like 60 people and sound halfway intelligent. :uhoh: At my little store I don't care because they all know I'm a goofball, but anywhere else it sucks.

I think I'll be doing homework tomorrow for the store manager meeting I have to go to on Monday. :yikes: I was formally invited today on a conference call.

:eek: I just pulled a VERY white hair out of my bangs. That's not cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom