RANDOOOOOM, round 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
computers are evil, arw!!

i'm STILL trying to motivate myself to write that russian essay...:uhoh:

it must be done tonight.

arw9797 said:
Ok I definitely think I've found my home. :heart:

I think this is what I want. I like it there and I like the location and price plus it's a lot bigger apartment than the other places I've looked at. I hope I'm done looking. I'm sick of it. :huh:

Did you make the big decision :hmm:

I haven't signed a lease yet. I think I'm going to go back either tomorrow or next week to talk to them about signing one for Dec. 1. That way I'll be in the building I want and with the view I want. I can't wait! :hyper:

i do not have to work tonight. i do not have class. this is one of those rare and wonderful nights where i am free 100% of the evening.

i can watch the sox game in peace!

i have to work tomorrow night. it's going to suck. i've got to go to class at 7, run to work at 8, and i get home at 2am :down:

but i've got the entire weekend off! radio show on friay, nothing saturday or sunday, and monday is columbus day, so it's a 3-day weekend :dance:

better yet, saturday is the first game of the umass hockey season :hyper:

"Don't forget to lock the front door when you leave!"
~My dad

:eyebrow:

Does he realize I actually did live away from home for a year without leaving the door open for anyone to come in?

arw9797 said:
I haven't signed a lease yet. I think I'm going to go back either tomorrow or next week to talk to them about signing one for Dec. 1. That way I'll be in the building I want and with the view I want. I can't wait! :hyper:
:hyper: Woo hoo!! New home and a place to put your napping couch!!

Schmeg said:
"Don't forget to lock the front door when you leave!"
~My dad

:eyebrow:

Does he realize I actually did live away from home for a year without leaving the door open for anyone to come in?

:lol:

my mom doesn't think i lock the door when i leave, either.

go minnesota!

they're tied 3-3 with the yankees.

apparently they (MN) won game 1.

yankees suck! (*sniff* happy memories from last friday...mike got the crowd chanting 'yankees suck', it was beautiful)

:shifty:

ouch!

i smacked my hand on the keyboard drawer.

better than my elbow...i used to smack my elbows all the time.

*talking to self*

bloodshed on the streets...as the bruisers defeat...

bruisers cd still hasn't shown up in the mail. i did get a copy of seventeen magazine and a jcrew catalog though! :mad: :mad: :mad:

i'm listening to bruuuuuuuuuuuuuce

:bow:

kariann!!! don't say anything! :mad:

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom