Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Bee said:
Air drums! :hyper:

airdrums6yl.gif
:combust:

i thought of something else too... :reject:

me thinking about the mediate video got me to thinking about how long it took me to learn all the lyrics to that song :crack:

i don't think i got all the words down till the early 90s.

:lmao:

The youngest mini fah was just in here, again. She was telling me what she is going to name her build a bear or build a dog.
I hear 'Mom, I think I am going to name him whip-me....' I say 'what are you going to name him' and she says 'Whitby'. I say 'that's a nice name'

k i figured it out...there's too many to count (like i like it when he twirls the drumstick when michael says "well that's the reason why i'm here...") but i narrowed it down to one: it's approx. 42:40 into the dvd if that helps. it's towards the end of the video right after michael sings "well that's all we've got to do...hey now uh huh huh huh" they do a close up of him. :)

but if you wanted to do two from that video i wouldn't mind the twirling drumstick bit either. :drool: that one's at 41:35. :D

fah said:

The youngest mini fah was just in here, again. She was telling me what she is going to name her build a bear or build a dog.
I hear 'Mom, I think I am going to name him whip-me....' I say 'what are you going to name him' and she says 'Whitby'. I say 'that's a nice name'

:lmao: omigor!!!! :lmao:

KhanadaRhodes said:
k i figured it out...there's too many to count (like i like it when he twirls the drumstick when michael says "well that's the reason why i'm here...") but i narrowed it down to one: it's approx. 42:40 into the dvd if that helps. it's towards the end of the video right after michael sings "well that's all we've got to do...hey now uh huh huh huh" they do a close up of him. :)

but if you wanted to do two from that video i wouldn't mind the twirling drumstick bit either. :drool: that one's at 41:35. :D

Thanks! The time marks make this much easier. :yes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

did you have fun? :hyper:

:yes:

It's extremely cool... it plays the video in the background whilst you sing and shows you how close (or in my case how faraway) you are to the correct pitch etc.

Lets just say New Sensation isn't exactly in my "range". :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom