Randoooom...valomilks for all!!! (if you sign the dd petition)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:mad: i'm not inventive. my username was the peak of my creativity. and some may argue my username is really lame.

i'll try to think of something :hmm:

Call him Tim-Jim the Clown, that's fairly inventive. Maybe not so nice, or even accurate as Tim-Dog is no clown, but still.

Blackjack, how I miss thee.

Queen Bee said:
I'm working on it right now. :) I'm trying to edit out the band members that walk through the shot. :huh:

Awesome! Thank you, thank you, thank you :hyper:
awww you're so sweet, you don't have to do that! :hug:

you're welcome! i think i'll sign as well using my parents' e-mails. i can imagine it when my mom will go back to work on tuesday "hey katie, i got this strange e-mail about a dirty day petition..." and i'm like ":huh: ohhh that's right" and then i have to explain it to her. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:

awww you're so sweet, you don't have to do that! :hug:

you're welcome! i think i'll sign as well using my parents' e-mails. i can imagine it when my mom will go back to work on tuesday "hey katie, i got this strange e-mail about a dirty day petition..." and i'm like ":huh: ohhh that's right" and then i have to explain it to her. :D

:kiss:

Sign with different name aliases. :shh:

timothius said:
75kmph in a 50kmph zone. Completely gay. I was lucky not to lose my liscense really... I like to think I smooth talked my way out of it. :wink:
those are the kinda speeding tickets i used to get back when i drove :drool:

i'm lucky i never lost my license either :shifty:

Queen Bee said:
Oh, that reminds me! Did Axver ever meet up with you? I think I remember him saying telling you how he and Kate were planning on visiting Memphis this month.
no, he stood me up. :mad:

we'd talked about meeting up this past monday and he never showed up or called. :rant:

The walk through is still there. :shh:

mediate4fg.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom