Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations on the new car Kelly! :) I know how you feel. Nice to have a new car, but the new car payment stinks.

Randooom rules dictate that you must post a picture of your actual vehicle though. :D

When did things get so complicated just trying to make plans with friends?

It just rained here a little bit:drool:
Another nearby county is floating away with a flood warning.
This has been one odd summer :huh:

Right now I am trying to distract myself while waiting for the hospital to call to let us know that there is a bed for my dad....yes he is being put in the hospital. They didn't find anything with the tests our family doctor but the past 2 days he can't even get out of bed or up from a chair.

:ohmy: an actual ice cream truck just went down the street......first time this year. It was playing popeye the sailor man ~loudly

So we got my dad to the hospital by way of the squad only to spend the next hour playing a "Where's Dad?" game trying to find out exactly where he really was. I told the squad that he was being admitted and they had a bed ready for him but they apparently didn't pay attention or forgot between her and there thus didn't tell the hospital he was a direct admit.

I do have to say that the nurses working with him tonight were all great. He had them all laughing.

Thanks for updating :hug:
The squad, huh? *flashback*
Glad to hear he is settled in and in good spirits. Having a kind nursing staff helps a lot. My father always has had good experiences with hospital staff.
Hope that they find out what is up, soon.

Kariann said:
So we got my dad to the hospital by way of the squad only to spend the next hour playing a "Where's Dad?" game trying to find out exactly where he really was. I told the squad that he was being admitted and they had a bed ready for him but they apparently didn't pay attention or forgot between her and there thus didn't tell the hospital he was a direct admit.

I do have to say that the nurses working with him tonight were all great. He had them all laughing.

I haven't heard from you in a few days. I hope everything is ok. :hug:

arw9797 said:

I haven't heard from you in a few days. I hope everything is ok. :hug:

So far our doctor has a cardiologist, urologist, neurologist and an orthopedic surgeron seeing him. He has a stress test scheduled for Monday morning. He didn't seem to be doing as good today when we went. I'm thinking he's going to be there for awhile.

I'm sorry Kariann :(

Actual new car photos, as per randooom rules ;) :

DSCN1130.jpg

DSCN1131.jpg

:drool: I bought a basic cake decorating book today so I can practice for my next class. I hate my current class! :sad: It's so hard and creepy. It's stuff I'm going to have to do a lot at a job too. It's stuff that people want all the time. My next class, in three long weeks, is basic cake assembly. :love: I want to practice as much as I can so it doesn't take me all night to decorate a cake.

:der: I'm watching a food network challenge, Simpsons cakes, and one of the competitors spent more time on the base of the cake than her character, which was Bart. She didn't complete Bart :der: She should have paced herself and not spent so much time on his damn skateboard! :der:

Back
Top Bottom