Randooomdumdoooomdum in springtime

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok there is an hour long show on PBS about the Buckeye Bash Ferret show and apparently ferret owners are very into their ferrets. They have shown more than one person that has be bitten to the point blood has been drawn....one lady on the nose who was trying to decide if she needed a stitch.

It's amazing what I'll watch while I'm cleaning!

Good news about your dad, kariann...............Dad, take your meds!

The ferret song thing :eyebrow:
I am spending too much time on dime. Now I DL'd Dolores O'Riordan.............
I used my last $ on iTunes to buy Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal) by Fergie ........can't stop listening........

shari schultz said:
Yay new car^ :dance:

Hey Blue Room,
Because I :
#1 had to get Spiderpig out of my head
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_2uZkae8ra8
#2 was curious about The Police Tour
#3 trust your music judgement and the fact that you said the Detroit concert was pretty durn good
I found and DL'd the Auburn Hills concert on dime...............

It sounds pretty amazing! I think I heard you and LMPA singing in the crowd :wink:

Just letting you know................Since I have it DL'd already I can send ya a copy...... or you can find it on dime......... just let me know. Anyone else?

:lol: I think I have a copy of it coming but I'm not sure when. I cant download it because I'm on dial up. Actually, I need a new copy of the INXS live broadcast you sent me before which was live in Dublin. The one I have skips on several songs in the middle. :( Maybe a new copy of that and the Police show? Let me know what you want from me in trade. :)

Thanks

shari schultz said:

I used my last $ on iTunes to buy Big Girls Don't Cry (Personal) by Fergie ........can't stop listening........

I'm planning a visit to ITunes and am planning to purchase that song. I kept hearing it in the studio and when we found out it was Fergie we were kind of surprised as it didn't really sound like her to us.

Blue Room said:

:lol: I think I have a copy of it coming but I'm not sure when. I cant download it because I'm on dial up. Actually, I need a new copy of the INXS live broadcast you sent me before which was live in Dublin. The one I have skips on several songs in the middle. :( Maybe a new copy of that and the Police show? Let me know what you want from me in trade. :)

Thanks
Deal :up:
Since I am on a Dolores O'Riordan kick I see you have The Cranberries on your list.................:D
Have to listen to Irish music/groups to get into the full Irish Fest mode..........Gee that means I will listen to U2 a lot, what a surprise :shifty:

Kariann said:

I'm planning a visit to ITunes and am planning to purchase that song. I kept hearing it in the studio and when we found out it was Fergie we were kind of surprised as it didn't really sound like her to us.
It is #5 on the most purchased list..............
It is also on repeat, here............

shari schultz said:

Deal :up:
Since I am on a Dolores O'Riordan kick I see you have The Cranberries on your list.................:D
Have to listen to Irish music/groups to get into the full Irish Fest mode..........Gee that means I will listen to U2 a lot, what a surprise :shifty:

Is Gaelic Storm going to be at yours? I would assume so. We get them twice in just a few weeks! :love: :drool:

:uhoh: I broke down and bought the new HP book. I wasn't going to but I have to know what happens before I read it on the old net. I never watch anything outside of food tv so I'm safe with that but I'm sure someone will post it on the front page of yahoo very soon. :( It's over 700 pages :help: I haven't read the last 2-3 books but I do own books 1-5....packed away in storage with everything else I own. So I'm not totally out of Potterworld. I just haven't read any non U2 book in a few years.

I'm sure I'll start the book but once my dad finds out it's in the house, he will take it from me and devour it within days. It'll probably take me a good month to finish it with my short attention span......

Shari do you want both of these then?

The Cranberries
10-?-94 England EX+ SB 1 CD MX
8-29-96 Toronto Canada, Molsen Amphitheater EX+ SB 1 CDR

I feel like taking a loooooooong walk :drool: but that will wait till later tonight............of to Office Depot :wave:

After 4 hours at the dealership this afternoon, I have my new car. We had to haggle, I hate haggling. The sticker price was around $16,500 and at the end of the dealer fees, etc it was $18,300.

I was like, "No." :| We got it down to $17,500 (including tax).

R.I.P. 1999 Dodge Neon :( (aka Obi-Wan Carnobi)

Hello 2008 Toyota Corolla LE
1822_2008_01E7.jpg

^You better be worth it, car :madwife:

Wow, I just noticed my status changed to VIP Pass. I never thought I would post this much in one forum. I have always been more of a lurker...............
*settles in to stay*

Hey is it a good sign that my next movie sent from Netflix is called From Hell and it will be my first day back to work after vacation.........should I read anything into this?

Kelly congrats on the new car! It's cute!

Shari....are you going to see GS all 3 times or just once? I'm going to both of the concerts here because they only come here for free during August! The other times they come during the year it's $20+ to see them. :(

:crazy: I worked all day today and then went to my crazy kitchen tonight plus went out to dinner after school......at midnight. :| I'm completely wide awake right now and have no desire to sleep. In a few more hours I'll have been up for 24. :der:

Tomorrow's a big day for me in my externship class so I think it's nerves that's keeping me up. I'm going to officially change my location and begin the process of picking a place to work rather than the actual city. :scary: Pretty soon my resume will go out and I'll have to schedule phone interviews. :yikes:

One of my former coworker's wife wants me to make 4 cheesecakes and 80 cream puffs for Saturday. :crack: I offered to make a dessert platter with 4-5 varieties but she's insisting on the puffs. My Chef almost died when I told him. I asked him how much to charge for the puffs because I wasn't sure. He quoted a little higher than what I was thinking but what I had in mind seems high. I guess not. They're willing to pay whatever because they don't have time to shop for a party they are having on Sat. I'll make a nice chunk of change but it's going to be a :censored: making 80 cream puffs! :scream:

Just got an e-mail from J, If I am off Friday night I will be going Friday and Saturday night.........I asked off for Saturday and Sunday........Sunday could be the Ren Faire.....
I love August :love:

I love August for the most part (State Fair, Ren Faire, Irish Fest)............Trim can be released from the Distribution Center as of August 1...........Christmas :scream:

arw9797 said:

One of my former coworker's wife wants me to make 4 cheesecakes and 80 cream puffs for Saturday. :crack: I offered to make a dessert platter with 4-5 varieties but she's insisting on the puffs. My Chef almost died when I told him. I asked him how much to charge for the puffs because I wasn't sure. He quoted a little higher than what I was thinking but what I had in mind seems high. I guess not. They're willing to pay whatever because they don't have time to shop for a party they are having on Sat. I'll make a nice chunk of change but it's going to be a :censored: making 80 cream puffs! :scream:
:ohmy::applaud:

Back
Top Bottom