Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Shari, looks like it was a long football weekend for you. I know how that feels. I was actually hoping the Packers would win as I dont care for the Bears.

Doozer61 said:

I thought Schmeg would be in here with this one!

I haven't stopped moving since Thursday, but I need to add a few for the Red Sox sweeping the Angels!!

:yippie::hyper::dance::yippie::hyper::dance::yippie:

kellyahern said:
The parental units are in Vegas until Friday so it's time to partay! :dance:.

Except that I'm 31 now and my idea of partying is to order Dunkin Donuts for dinner :shifty:.

Just me, the cat, donuts, and Monday Night Football. Woo hoo. :|

God, I suck :reject:.

Is it wrong that that sounds like the perfect night to me? :reject: Only mine is going to go: me, a pillow, McDonalds and Chuck.

kellyahern said:
The parental units are in Vegas until Friday so it's time to partay! :dance:.

Except that I'm 31 now and my idea of partying is to order Dunkin Donuts for dinner :shifty:.

Just me, the cat, donuts, and Monday Night Football. Woo hoo. :|

God, I suck :reject:.

They've got some good stuff at DD these days. I need to try the pizzas and the flatbread sandwiches.

We now have two DD's near me in Indy, and I attempted to order my beverage of choice speaking New Englandese and confused the poor newbies.

Meg: I'll have a medium iced toasted almond, skim milk one sweet n low.
DD Worker: Wait wait wait. Medium...what?

I hope to use it again tonight. GO INDIANS!

This whole series, every time the Yankees do something remotely good (not strike out, catch a fly ball to center field), these stupid TBS announcers go, "And here come the Yankees!" It has become a running joke in this house.

:| We had a "pop" practical tonight. We had to use things that our Chef made, put them together, plate and present all within an hour. The best part about the whole experience was she never told anyone it was a practical until the 1st person was done. The only thing we knew was we had to show her our 2 items but had never mentioned being graded up to that point. If I would have known it was a grade I might have done things differently. :mad:

Sometimes I forget that I have to get up at 8:00 AM to sit in speech class for 2 hours with 18 year olds that act like they're still in jr high. Tonight would be one of those nights. I'm going to be sooooo tired tomorrow morning and I'm out of diet mt dew! :scream:

At least I'll be home by noon and can take a nap :drool:

I am a pancake genius.

Aunt Jamima Pancake Mix + Quaker Oats Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal = YUM.

Okay, I am actually an instant-pancakes-and-oatmeal sort of pancake genius. But it was still a yummy idea.

^ that does sound good :drool:

I have spent the morning playing with a mp3 player from work. Makes me happy to have an iPod.

I start working at a grocery store tomorrow and I just spent $30 at a completely different grocery store. :huh: In my defense, the one I went to is much closer (five blocks, instead of five miles) and we desperately needed some fruits and veggies in this house.

I just devoured a Gala Apple and I might just have another one. :drool:

Schmeg said:
I start working at a grocery store tomorrow and I just spent $30 at a completely different grocery store. :huh: In my defense, the one I went to is much closer (five blocks, instead of five miles) and we desperately needed some fruits and veggies in this house.

I just devoured a Gala Apple and I might just have another one. :drool:

Your work grocery store doesn't have everything so it's acceptable to shop at another store! I'm completely disappointed in TJ's anyways. They used to sell McGann's Irish oatmeal in apple/cinn flavor. It's the best oatmeal ever and not because it's from Ireland but because it has better flavor and texture. :drool: They stopped selling it over the Winter and I haven't seen it anywhere since :sad: It was also $2.00 cheaper there than it is at the regular grocery store. Once you start working, please let Joe know I miss the oatmeal! :scream:

arw9797 said:

Your work grocery store doesn't have everything so it's acceptable to shop at another store! I'm completely disappointed in TJ's anyways. They used to sell McGann's Irish oatmeal in apple/cinn flavor. It's the best oatmeal ever and not because it's from Ireland but because it has better flavor and texture. :drool: They stopped selling it over the Winter and I haven't seen it anywhere since :sad: It was also $2.00 cheaper there than it is at the regular grocery store. Once you start working, please let Joe know I miss the oatmeal! :scream:

I could already give you a whole story about why things disappear. :huh: I'll send you some of the stuff they paid me to read yesterday.

They used to have these REALLY good guacamole tortilla chips but they vanished, too...but I really didn't need to eat entire bags of tortilla chips at a time so that's not a really bad thing.

The produce at TJ's is better than the produce at Sunflower Market but it was a last-second decision and I didn't feel like battling traffic on 86th Street, where it is acceptable to drive 5 mph under the speed limit and then not move at traffic lights when they turn green so no one actually gets anywhere.

Sincerely,
An East Coaster disgruntled by unhurried Midwestern drivers.

:crack: Semi homemade with Sandra Lee pains me. She needs to be moved to HGTV really bad. I'm going to barf the next time she says tablescape. I hate to say it but some Rachel Ray right now would be slightly better. Not much though.

I can't seem to get myself motivated to look for a job around here for the next few months. Also, and almost more imporantly, I can't get myself motivated to call places in AZ about working there in Feb. I can't graduate unless I go out on a 6 week externship so it's not something I can put off for too much longer.

I even got out of school a half hour early today. The whole time I was driving home I promised myself I would throw in a load of laundry, clean up the empty pop cans all over my room and bathroom, and then leave to look for a job. Well I did all of the above except one. I even cleaned out the freezer of some old bakery that was never going to get eaten. Now all I can think about doing is taking a nap :sad: If I do that, then I'll wake up still too tired to do anything productive so I'll lay in bed watching TV and dozing off again until my alarm goes off at 5:00 which will force me out of bed, back into uniform and off to school for the 2nd time today. :crazy:

:mad: :mad: Sandra Lee has a glue gun out. How the hell does that have anything to do with cooking?!?!? :mad:

:heart: caught a little bit of Bruuuuuuuuuuuce live on VH1 :heart: = best part of day

To the rest of the day I do this :madspit: :madspit: :madspit:

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: do tell....

It's really not that exciting; they wheel and deal with various vendors, and if a decent product can't be sold at a competitive price, it disappears.

I mentioned your oatmeal to the store manger yesterday and there were apparently quality issues with it. He did not elaborate on what sort of quality issues.

Back
Top Bottom