Randooomdumdoooomdum Doozer-style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
great game from a Vikings fan perspective

:crack: we are playing like we are not familiar with cold weather, what's with that?

I can't believe the Bears didn't score a few minutes ago :tsk:

I just turned the game on and the announcer's keep talking about the "conditions." The cold?!?! It's not like it's snowing hard....oh they just said the wind. Got it. It was so windy here last night but now it's just snowing :|

^agree

Mother Nature, would you kindly stop helping the Bears.............I demand equal time.....................C"mon help us out!

shari schultz said:
I don't want to go to work.
Once I get there I will be fine, I just don't want to go

:hug:

I think I would have a break down if I had to work today. Tomorrow won't be bad because most people will have their stuff and won't come into our store. People were actually annoyed that we couldn't place anymore Christmas catalog orders yesterday. :der: When do they expect the gifts to arrive?!?! :scream:

I'm soooooooo happy the holiday season is coming to a close. :barf:

arw9797 said:

People were actually annoyed that we couldn't place anymore Christmas catalog orders yesterday. :der: When do they expect the gifts to arrive?!?! :scream:

I'm soooooooo happy the holiday season is coming to a close. :barf:
early shopping for next year ? :wink:

arw9797 said:
:uhoh: I think I'm going to venture out now. :yikes:

:yikes: soooooooooo not worth it! I went to get gas at the place down the road. I usually don't go there because it's just a mom and pop type of a place that's higher than other places. Plus, I have a rewards card to another place. Anyways, I almost got trapped in the parking lot by all the nutters in their SUVs with 4 wheel drive that don't care about the little Cavaliers out there. :sad:

Then I went to Target to buy things I wanted but don't neccessarily need......

1 GB memory stick to save all of my stuff just in case my computer dies soon...well ok I guess that is a neccessity

Photo album for all of my school pics. I'm going to get a bunch of them developed at an actual photo place instead of crappy old Walgreens that cuts off my pictures half the time.

Diet Mt Dew....ok another neccessity but my parents were at the grocery store at the time so they could have picked it up for me.

Chips.....I have a 5 pack of salsa that I got for a gift but never remember to buy chips. Another thing they could have gotten for me.

I really wanted to go to Ulta, Best Best, Trader Joe's, and World Market. There's a little shopping area with all of it about 15 minutes away. Not far but I have to take a highway from hell to get there so I opted to just stick to the hood.

At least I can play around with my computer now. It's behaving nicely ever since I stopped logging onto AOL. I know lots of people hate AOL but I really like it and I miss it. Now I have all sorts of browsers open where on AOL I'd have it all on one screen :( I still can't listen to iTunes and be online at the same time without major freeze though :mad:

shari schultz said:

:hug: I'm sorry your team lost. I wanted them to win for you but naturally, deep down, I wanted the Bears to kick their little green and gold asses! :mad: :madspit:

:ohmy:

You have my permission to curse the Vikings online all night if you want. :uhoh: I'm sure they'll lose anyways. They always do when it counts :madwife:

:hmm: my 1GB memory stick holds about 1/2 of my personal pictures. That doesn't even include any of my U2 crap or any documents saved on my computer. My other memory stick has all of my school stuff on it so I don't want to mix anything up with that. I bought the cheapest stick too. I knew this would happen :scream: If my computer lives long enough for me to buy and transfer files with no problem then I can always copy/transfer/delete until everything is on the new one. But if this blows up on me then I'm going to be missing a lot of stuff. :sad:

I thought for sure I'd at least have enough space for my pictures :scream:

I'm tired from working 2 jobs and going to school full time on top of worrying about my final project last week, my externship, move, money, finding a real job after my externship, my next class, leaving my last Chef who is the nicest person on this planet, my friends at school being upset with me because I was happy with my cake while they were miserable with theirs and because I have an externship and they don't, mean rotten customer's that think because I work in retail I'm incredibly stupid and don't know how to read, add, subract, or am capable of bagging their stuff correctly, etc so now because I want a few quiet days to myself.......my mom thinks I'm upset about something and keeps asking if I'm ok and if I want to talk. :huh: :mad: It's nice but it's really driving me nuts. I just want to rest my mind for a while. It's been a very long few months of thinking about all of the above.

Chef Amanda's work never ends :tsk:

I just made enchiladas....they're in the oven now :love: I smell like onions. Tomorrow I'm making pizzas for everyone for dinner.

That's pretty much the extent of the savory items I make so at least I'll get it over all at once and then won't have to cook again for a while!

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone :wave;

I am finally the owner the new Bruce Springsteen and Alison Kraus/Robert Plant cds.

It's time to go out for Chinese food with all the fahs.

It seems like ages since I've posted but it feels like I barely have time anymore. I've pretty much been working everyday since Thanksgiving which hasn't really bothered me too much since job 2 is a way to reduce the drama that goes on when I'm at home and dealing with the various drama is like a third job. Anyway I'm going to try to be better.

arw9797 said:
so now because I want a few quiet days to myself.......my mom thinks I'm upset about something and keeps asking if I'm ok and if I want to talk. :huh: :mad: It's nice but it's really driving me nuts. I just want to rest my mind for a while.

I keep telling my mom that all I want for Christmas is peace. She has something that she is obsessing about that I have tried and tried and tried to explain to her that doesn't understand and she is convinced that something that I know isnt going to happen is going to happen but she won't listen. We have argued about it at least once a week for the past 5 months and I've finally told her I refuse to discuss it any longer because if I do I'll have a breakdown. She doesn't even hear that I need to be left alone.

Done venting now....

arw9797 said:
little preview.......

9583ec43.jpg

That looks beautiful!

kellyahern said:
I opened a new credit card so I could get a Macbook :reject:. I've reached the limit of my patience with my PC :madwife: .

I think my PC knows it too because twice when I went to the apple homepage, my PC froze up :shifty:

My next computer is definitely going to be a Mac. We use them at work and I've grown to really like it. The problem is that I'll also want to get Photoshop software and one of the pen pads to work on retouching my personal photos.

It is sooooooooooo cold outside. The streets are completely covered with fresh snow which will probably turn to sheets of ice if it continues to come down. I have to work at 12:30 tomorrow. It's so not worth my time to even attempt to go. I'm 1 of 5 closing, including a manager. She has 2 daughters that also work at the store so there's 3 people right there. So for sure they'll all make it in together. It's going to be slow and they always let us leave early while the mom and daughter team closes. I have a feeling I'm going to be let go early anyways. :mad:

Wow the Packers looked AWFUL yesterday!

Survived work :hyper: It was busy, busy, busy.........
Watched another stores security team chase down a shoplifter in our store.............as they ran through our dept the one security guy is saying "call your security!" No duh.

Another customer came in after being stuck at World Market for an hour..........why were they stuck? As they were checking out a customer came into the store and slipped on the tile flooring and fell down..............her leg was facing in a shall we say, un-natural direction...............This all happened right at the entry/exit. No one was allowed to leave or come in for the safety of this injured customer.............Another broken leg victim and I am now super paranoid about setting foot in there when it is snowing or raining.......

People trying to return stolen mdse was another part of the day.

Happy to be off today :up:

I :heart: the way the house smells right now..............
Balsam & Cedar candle mixed with mistletoe fragrance mixed with ham.......................SO good!

The phrase of the day is, "The more the merrier".
Two more people are a'comin' tonight...............you should have seen my father's face when as I was talking to my cousin on the phone I used that phrase................
Dad: The more the merrier?!?!?!!?????? :huh:
Me: yep, add B.............:D

well today certainly was a good day for shopping! I had to work at LE for 4 hours but of course got let go after 3 1/2. Anyways my manager asked me to run to WM (not the one I work at) to buy a last minute gift for someone she forgot about :yikes:. While I was there, I noticed the holiday xmas candy was all 50% and I needed to get something for a birthday basket I'm making. So I picked up all of that stuff for half off plus an additional employee discount, then headed back over to work to buy a shirt before I left for the day. With my discounts and our holiday bonus "money" (paper money that can only be used in our store) I got a fleece shirt for .80 cents! Plus....my manager refused to take her change from me from the WM purchase because she was desperate so I really got the shirt for free :D Then......stopped at Michaels to do a return without a receipt. I had a 50% coupon and there's a Marth Stewart baking book I really wanted. I got the book for about $15.00 after all of that stuff. I barely spent $25.00 and probably walked out of the stores with $80 worth of stuff. Things like that make me sooo happy! :yes: Especially because I managed to do it all today and won't have to deal with the sales stuff on Wed. I was planning on going out to buy the stuff at WM because I knew it was going to be 50%, I didn't know they were going to mark it down today.

Back
Top Bottom