Randooom: Queen Bee Loves Tim Farriss!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it would be wicked cool if the ducky boys were on the warped tour. they'd blow 90% of those bands away, but no one would see them because they'd be hidden on the tiny stage on the opposite side of the parking lot. mark lind isn't in dkm :wink:

but...........in the album version of "barroom hero", in the dedication part, dkm send it out to the ducky boys, all systems stop and the showcase showdown.

:hmm: :lmao:

Queen Bee said:
:wave: i finally have some peace and quiet. i'm all alone in my apartment. :shifty: i don't know why, but i took pictures of my apartment, something i've never done in the year i've lived here. of course i never did it when i had posters up and had decorations up. i do it to show "hey look at these boxes!!" :D

arw9797 said:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:wave: i finally have some peace and quiet. i'm all alone in my apartment. :shifty: i don't know why, but i took pictures of my apartment, something i've never done in the year i've lived here. of course i never did it when i had posters up and had decorations up. i do it to show "hey look at these boxes!!" :D

I take pictures of my room with my webcam all the time. I don't have a digital camera so I'm just limited to my room. I think I still have pictures of my teenybopper phase in 1997. :hyper:

Queen Bee said:
I take pictures of my room with my webcam all the time. I don't have a digital camera so I'm just limited to my room. I think I still have pictures of my teenybopper phase in 1997. :hyper:
i'm glad i don't own a webcam, i prefer taking pictures of everything but myself. it's hard enough for me to have the pictures of me taken that exist and even harder for me to share them online. :yuck:

i had no problems snapping pics of all 800+ square feet of my apartment though :drool:

Queen Bee said:
ARW, are you going to watch Big Brother 6 next week? Have you heard about the twist this season? :hyper:

YES and I cannot wait until it starts!!!!! :hyper: It's my absolute favorite!!! I think mainly because it's on 3 days a week :D

No! What twist?!?!?!?

arw9797 said:

YES and I cannot wait until it starts!!!!! :hyper: It's my absolute favorite!!! I think mainly because it's on 3 days a week :D

No! What twist?!?!?!?

I can't believe it's been on for six years already.

Big Brother is watched. "This is the Big Brother 6 Summer of Secrets. There are secrets in the house, secrets in the game, and this summer -- every houseguest has a secret.
For the first time, every houseguest will be entering the house and playing the game with a secret partner -- someone they know from the outside world. Friends, co-workers and significant others will play the Big Brother game as secret duos. The twist is that each secret team believes that they are the only pair in the house (pairings will be revealed to TV viewers during the first live broadcast on July 14). Each twosome knows that if they can keep their secret and end up being the last two people in the house, the winner will win $1,000,000, the biggest cash prize in Big Brother history, with the second place finisher winning $250,000. If a twosome does not make it to the final two, the winner will win $500,000.
This season, houseguests will move into a brand-new two-story home, including a built-in pool and Jacuzzi in the backyard. Like the contestants that will inhabit it, the new house is also full of secrets and surprises that will be unveiled throughout the summer.

Kariann said:

:no:

I fell first earlier in the week when we were walking back from the train station coming home from Cork. I was just walking normally and all of a sudden went down in front of a gas station.

That was so funny! Schmeg and I were all freaked out at first but then we all just busted up laughing and laughed about it all week....

And then we laughed at me! :|

3443498323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E2328%3D777%3D59%3B%3DXROQDF%3E2323943758%3A96ot1lsi

Everyone that has seen this pic thinks it's mean of Meg to be in the background laughing until I tell I was laughing harder than she was. I still have a huge scab on my elbow and a gigantic purple bruise on my knee along with a nice lump :|

The 7 Up bottle in the background hit the bus. Thankfully that's the only thing that hit the back of the moving bus!

Queen Bee said:

I can't believe it's been on for six years already.

Big Brother is watched. "This is the Big Brother 6 Summer of Secrets. There are secrets in the house, secrets in the game, and this summer -- every houseguest has a secret.
For the first time, every houseguest will be entering the house and playing the game with a secret partner -- someone they know from the outside world. Friends, co-workers and significant others will play the Big Brother game as secret duos. The twist is that each secret team believes that they are the only pair in the house (pairings will be revealed to TV viewers during the first live broadcast on July 14). Each twosome knows that if they can keep their secret and end up being the last two people in the house, the winner will win $1,000,000, the biggest cash prize in Big Brother history, with the second place finisher winning $250,000. If a twosome does not make it to the final two, the winner will win $500,000.
This season, houseguests will move into a brand-new two-story home, including a built-in pool and Jacuzzi in the backyard. Like the contestants that will inhabit it, the new house is also full of secrets and surprises that will be unveiled throughout the summer.

cool! I'm glad they are getting a new house. I was getting tired of the same scenery each year.

Kariann said:
It was kind of funny. I was more concerned about the fact that my bag slammed the ground with my camera, Ipod and new phone in it and didnt want any of those to be hurt!

I was too busy laughing when I fell to be concerned with any of that stuff! But all is well in the electronic dept for both of us. Who cares about a bruise or two....or three :shifty:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom