Randoomdumdoomdum - Page 33 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-03-2005, 05:16 PM   #481
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


She still has time to call. The "I have to dogsit" is lame...although I have been dropped for dogs before many a time.
The fireworks start at 9 and the traffic getting in is frightening by 7. Maybe I can swing by Wakefield on my way home tomorrow.

Holy crap I just realized it's probably going to take me 3 hours to get home from work tomorrow.
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:17 PM   #482
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I'm also getting hungry and I was in the mood for clamcakes and chowda on the beach. It'll take me an hour to get 10 minutes down the street to the beach at this point, so it's not even worth going alone. :takingoverthewhining:
Well...I shall counteroffer that if we had that private jet I would send it for you and you could see our fireworks. Ours is kickass...the best in central Ohoi. I am taking the leftover Casa Fiesta chips and salsa to enjoy.

I still need to try chowda.
__________________

__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:17 PM   #483
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 09:53 AM
I feel a little guilty using free song tokens to download Live 8 tracks from iTunes.
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #484
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
I would like to see Coldplay when they are in the area but I don't want to go to the Venue they are playing at ..........Never been there. Scary stories about the traffic and the police in the area....I will pass on Alpine Valley
I dont really like the venue where they are going to be at too much either but $18 tickets is calling my name.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #485
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


Well...I shall counteroffer that if we had that private jet I would send it for you and you could see our fireworks. Ours is kickass...the best in central Ohoi. I am taking the leftover Casa Fiesta chips and salsa to enjoy.

I still need to try chowda.
We need that private jet, dammit!! It would come in so handy!!

I'm not really upset since I had fun after work last night...I just really wanted to see some fireworks!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I think I just cancelled that download!!!!

I should just go to bed now!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #486
ONE
love, blood, life
 
shari schultz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Sconnie
Posts: 11,102
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
I feel a little guilty using free song tokens to download Live 8 tracks from iTunes.
I am spending enough for the 2 of us, don't worry
__________________
shari schultz is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #487
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg
I'm also getting hungry and I was in the mood for clamcakes and chowda on the beach. It'll take me an hour to get 10 minutes down the street to the beach at this point, so it's not even worth going alone. :takingoverthewhining:
We'll be cutting it close to get parked.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:22 PM   #488
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz

I am spending enough for the 2 of us, don't worry
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:22 PM   #489
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


We'll be cutting it close to get parked.
Parking! I might as well walk from here at this point!

It's ONLY three miles...
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:22 PM   #490
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Schmeg, what happened to the Party Girl upload?

__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:25 PM   #491
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Schmeg, what happened to the Party Girl upload?

I forgot!

Let's see if YSI like us tonight!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:26 PM   #492
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

We need that private jet, dammit!! It would come in so handy!!

I'm not really upset since I had fun after work last night...I just really wanted to see some fireworks!

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT I think I just cancelled that download!!!!

I should just go to bed now!
I know...we need get on winning the lottery now!
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:27 PM   #493
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Parking! I might as well walk from here at this point!

It's ONLY three miles...
What's so funny about parking.

They are held at the racetrack and there is a huge field to park in. Getting out will be the hell of it all...thus taking the dvd player for entertainment.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:28 PM   #494
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 09:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

I forgot!

Let's see if YSI like us tonight!
*crossing fingers*
__________________
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 07-03-2005, 05:33 PM   #495
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann


What's so funny about parking.

They are held at the racetrack and there is a huge field to park in. Getting out will be the hell of it all...thus taking the dvd player for entertainment.
I was laughing at the idea of parking for the fireworks down the street! I really might as well walk!!!

dvd player

I just called my dad and they're coming to get me to go to the beach fireworks. I am suddenly rolling on the floor laughing about how I got ditched for dogs by the friend I see once every 6 months!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com