Randoom and falling snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schmeg said:

Ticketmaster also says there are no U2 shows playing in my area and Boston and Hartford are within an hour of me. :rolleyes: I think they mean your exact zip code or something.

It says no shows in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area for Def Leppard.

that's me :D I can't get anymore in the metro area than I am right now! I'm practically dead center in the middle of it.

Last edited:
You are MAGIC because I am getting NOTHING for the same show!

:crazy: I'm getting nothing for almost every show available. You got the last damn U2 ticket on the planet!!

there were tons of Chicago tickets left last night. I tried a few times and things came up. No GA's though. I didnt buy any of the ones last night.....

:lol: Okay, just kidding, there's one available in section 211 for Dallas 1. I'm not buying that one, though!

arw9797 said:
:scream: don't say that!!!!!!! There needs to be 4 tickets for the Saturday sales!!!!!!
Until next Saturday, I mean! :sexywink:

I have to call Fanfire and see what will happen. I had a dream last night that someone around here we try to avoid posted a thread that if you call Fanfire and tell them you need like 4 or 5 GA tickets they bend over backwards for you. :coocoo:

Okay I really need to get out of the house because it's actually NICE outside and there are things I need.

:wave:

I have my new internet access :drool: Even though road runner has been behaving itself lately I still switched to the service through my brothers work since I get a $20 a month discount :drool:

'k just went to ticketmaster site
first time.......9/20 chicago behind stage
second, nothing available
third, seats beside the stage
I like that tickets still pop up.........comforting somehow.

It was more March-like here, too...the sun was out but it was STILL snowing! :laugh: We had flurries all day long and I was just laughing about how it was sunny and not bone-chilling cold out but somehow still snowing.

Some jackass nearly hit me when I was going to Border's. :madspit:

arw9797 said:
I want to call Fanfire but I don't know what to say and they'll probably say no anyways :sad:
I'm going to try tomorrow so I don't end up on hold forever...I figure maybe around 11 am tomorrow they'll be in to answer the phone whether they're in the US or Europe. They'll probably say no, but it's worth a shot.

I'll try when I come home for lunch. I've been kicking myself all week now for being such a cheap ass and not paying for another code to begin with when I had the chance. :mad: :sad:

One of my codes went to a very good cause but the other one has us up in the clouds of Chicago. I think anyone who went with 300-level seats anywhere should have gotten their code reactivated; what fan wants to be that high? What band really wants the diehards that far away? I'm sure they don't want to be up close to people who'll be pissed off if they don't hear that one old song they really liked.

I have to bring my car to the dealer again in the morning. :grumpy: There better be nothing seriously wrong with my slow-leakin' tire!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom