Random Music Talk XXXII: Celebrating Your Favorite Swooncore Album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhilsFan

Blue Crack Addict
2v7w5mf.jpg

So, referring back to the last thread, what is this strategy of getting to the show late and scoring a good position?

Inquiring minds, etc...

Well if you want to get in the inner zone, it's pretty easy if you rock up late. A lot of people go for the outer rail, and a lot of people think the inner zone is the red zone (you have to walk through a checkpoint/gate type thing to get in there) and so don't go in there. At the first Melbourne show I joined the queue about 3pm I think, and ended up in the same spot as bono_man2002 and alisaura, who lined up at 9am. At the first Brisbane show I joined the queue about 5pm and ended up a few metres back from the outer rail (though admittedly I walked past 100 or so people in the line to join my cousins, who got their a bit earlier. Never felt so rude in my life).

Well, looks like a different song is getting the NASA treatment now.

I'm glad it's not one of my favorites, and at least In A Little Rally has been retired.

In Denver my sister and I decided to go when the doors opened and hang in the back by the soundboard. So we did. We went to the first door we got to, there was no GA line in sight so I figured they'd already been let in. We walked in, went straight to the floor, and then I realized the GA line was just being let in from an entrance on the other side of the building and we got in before all those people who'd been waiting all day. We still hung in the back as planned but I was thinking this whole multiple entrance thing really sucks for the GA line, especially knowing I was going to be in line in Seattle. I figured it was just a screw up on Invesco Field's part but then the same thing happened in Seattle. Beware the multiple entrances...or take advantage of it.

Thing is, you just might not know for sure that there will be another entrance opening at the same time so if you really want a rail spot it's a risk to wait.

From the Ohio talk in the last thread, I have two words: Cedar Point. :drool:

I listened to that Cults stream. I liked it but I'd tire of it quickly. A song here and there on a mix is refreshing and fun and gives me a warm happy feeling; a whole record might spoil my appetite.

what are douchebag seats?

GA >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> seats

I wanted to make one of those meme things online about Ron Swanson for a mate, for his birthday, using "birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards" but whichever idiot put it on that site has used the wrong colour. it's all variants of green, and Ron is iconic in his red shirt. idiots.

I wanted to make one of those meme things online about Ron Swanson for a mate, for his birthday, using "birthdays were invented by Hallmark to sell cards" but whichever idiot put it on that site has used the wrong colour. it's all variants of green, and Ron is iconic in his red shirt. idiots.

Ron Swanson | Meme Generator

These greater than signs are the best way to make a concise statement.

I don't think SLC inner circle filled up until after The Fray were on stage. We didn't show up till 6:30 pm, and moved right in next to people that had been there since 3:00 pm.

As Cobbler mentioned, the majority of people don't go for the Inner circle because they think its filled up, or its the Red Zone area, as there were already a few thousand outside the inner circle when we arrived.

Of course the SLC show may be more of an anomaly, as the GA demand and number of U2 diehards going to the shows would be greater in the bigger cities.

Back
Top Bottom