Random Music Talk XLVI: No, studio Bad(minton) is NOT better than the live version.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had so many ear infections and incidents of strep that I'm immune to amoxicillin. Fun stuff. I always go to the doc when it's more than 3 days, and it's 90% of the time strep. The other 10% is usually a viral sinus infection that lasts for months. :happy:

I had amoxicillin once when I was 2 and it nearly killed me.

Honestly, I prefer to throw up if I've had way too much to drink. You're so drunk you don't really know what's happening, and I find I always feel normal the next morning. If I keep it down, the next morning usually sucks pretty hard.

Charming topic, this.

I've never vomited due to alcohol. I once had 18 shots in 2.5 hours. They weren't the strongest shots in the world. Not even a hangover, though. It's good to drink a ton but still be enough in control to know to drink a liter of water before going to sleep.

I have had so many ear infections and incidents of strep that I'm immune to amoxicillin. Fun stuff. I always go to the doc when it's more than 3 days, and it's 90% of the time strep. The other 10% is usually a viral sinus infection that lasts for months. :happy:

Damn tonsils.

That's rough. Maybe work on building your immune system up to prevent getting sick in the first place. Start now! Just please don't let them remove your tonsils. They have a purpose, they are part of your immune system, if you support them they'll do their job.

Also, Joyful, I have an epic Comcast story for you. I couldn't make this up even if I wanted to.

Oh do tell. Or PM me if you like.

That's rough. Maybe work on building your immune system up to prevent getting sick in the first place. Start now! Just please don't let them remove your tonsils. They have a purpose, they are part of your immune system, if you support them they'll do their job.

Oh do tell. Or PM me if you like.
That's a good point.

Comcast customers are a special bunch. Very special. Especially the guy today who called in and asked if we broadcast MTV Jams in HD. Well, Viacom doesn't so we don't. I told him so. He starts bawling. Not crying, not angrily screaming, bawling like I've just told him he has butt cancer and three hours to live. In between bawls, he keeps alternating between asking me again if we carry it, telling me his Mommy will know the number for MTV to call them, and asking me to knock $20 off his bill. This went on for ten minutes. I sat there trying not to giggle, but also feeling like I had been punk'd hard. When he finally stopped bawling, I tempted fate by asking him if there was something else I could help him with. He muttered some nonsequitur about English muffins and hung up. See? Special.

the tourist said:
I had amoxicillin once when I was 2 and it nearly killed me.

Amoxicillin can bite me. It left stains on my teeth that I've put off fixing for years. One of these days I'll be rich and powerful and get my Bowie on.

Comcast customers are a special bunch. Very special. Especially the guy today who called in and asked if we broadcast MTV Jams in HD. Well, Viacom doesn't so we don't. I told him so. He starts bawling. Not crying, not angrily screaming, bawling like I've just told him he has butt cancer and three hours to live. In between bawls, he keeps alternating between asking me again if we carry it, telling me his Mommy will know the number for MTV to call them, and asking me to knock $20 off his bill. This went on for ten minutes. I sat there trying not to giggle, but also feeling like I had been punk'd hard. When he finally stopped bawling, I tempted fate by asking him if there was something else I could help him with. He muttered some nonsequitur about English muffins and hung up. See? Special.

:lol:

Actually, just replace "MTV Jams in HD" with U2 Anything and it could have been somebody we know over in The Other Place. :shifty:

So I was not exactly wowed by From the Sky Down. Is that an unpopular opinion? I really have no idea. For a casual Showtime audience viewer, seems like it would be kind of dry. For a hard core fan, good but not like overwhelmingly exciting or anything.

I still haven't listened to the whole new M83 album yet. I'm a bad music fan. In other news, I'm sticking to my word of not buying the Achtung Baby reissue since it's not remastered. Very well might buy the SMiLE reissue though.

cobl04 said:
Mr Creosote would think so.

Killer ref right here. The Alamo is running a screening of this soon. Won't be missing that.

cobl04 said:
Odd Future are no longer part of BDO in NZ because of gay rights campaigners... will not want to happen here

Full report after Sunday then, beeyotch.

/pinkman'd

Well, my electricity has been out for almost a week now...fucking New England weather.

Some remastered George Harrison CDs just appeared on my desk. :drool:

I have too many new CDs and not enough time.

Austin sounds awesome. Let's not get crazy here with the whole state.

I can verify that parts of Texas are not Awesome. Lubbock and Amarillo for example. I'm not particularly fond of Houston, either. And if you should ever have occasion to drive across the entire state, the drive from Fort Worth to El Paso is basically a wasteland.

I can verify that parts of Texas are not Awesome. Lubbock and Amarillo for example. I'm not particularly fond of Houston, either. And if you should ever have occasion to drive across the entire state, the drive from Fort Worth to El Paso is basically a wasteland.
I've only been to Dallas. It was a very boring city.

Did you mail that post in writing to a friend and have them post it for you?? :hyper:

yeah, from the future exactly 7 days ago. which is why it only got posted today.

or on the ipad at work stealing wifi, you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom