Ramdooom-a-llama-ding-don

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ahhhh the question is ~will we see zoney opening up the airplane door for the World Champion Colts :hmm:

Ooooooo! I get to watch Hawaii, er I mean the Pro Bowl this weekend :hyper:
Hello Oahu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I was at work until forever so I'm watching the crowd get together for the parade. They're preempting the Simpsons. I'd rather watch the Simpsons than hear more about the Colts! :shh:

After the game last night, they showed Monument Circle downtown that has been lit up in blue the entire postseason. Midwestern fans celebrate in a much more orderly fashion than I am used to. There was no one swinging from the trees, no one actually climbing the monument, and while people were standing on top of a car, they were not turning cars over. I kept watching people jumping up and down on the sidewalk, waiting for someone to start a stampede on the brick road around the monument. It never happened. They jumped and cheered on the sidewalks, and then decided -4 is fucking cold and went back to their cars. Boston was trashed the night the Red Sox won the World Series. Was it waiting 23 years instead of 86, or are people here even more respectful than I ever thought?

Schools are cancelling classes for tomorrow. I understand for the kindergarten/elementary munchkins but the high schoolers, oh please.
Security had a awful day today. Kids were crawling all over the place. Several got bounced from the mall.
In Domestics kids were crawling in the beds.......
K ~ Please get out of the bed
Teenagers ~ *stare* at K
K ~ No loitering
Teenager ~ what is loitering?
K ~ :rolleyes: that is why you need to be in school
*phone call to security followed*

Tomorrow should be fun :happy:

It was on our Channel 8 website yesterday but it's like hours long. First they had to follow literally the entire taxi of the plane when it landed and at this airport, you land in like Kentucky and then drive to Indianapolis. I think you have to watch about an hour of footage before you get to Captain Safety Vest. :D

It's snowing here. :| We went in early to do some testing for a project which was good with the weather. It took me nearly 20 minutes to clean off my car in the parking lot. I do have to say it was the really pretty light snow that looks like thousands of diamands in the light or like the glitter snow they put on Christmas cards. Driving in it was a pain.

We got that all day yesterday and yeah, driving in it sucked. I am pretty good at driving in the snow but I don't trust anyone else, especially those morons who think slamming on their brakes is the best thing to do. :rolleyes:

Speaking of driving...I now have an Indiana driver's license! I had to forfeit my pretty blue and green RI one, but the picture is better and it doesn't expire on Saturday. I passed the written test on the first try...and got to gloat because roomie failed his a few months ago and still has an Illinois license! :evil:

Schmeg said:
We got that all day yesterday and yeah, driving in it sucked. I am pretty good at driving in the snow but I don't trust anyone else, especially those morons who think slamming on their brakes is the best thing to do. :rolleyes:

Speaking of driving...I now have an Indiana driver's license! I had to forfeit my pretty blue and green RI one, but the picture is better and it doesn't expire on Saturday. I passed the written test on the first try...and got to gloat because roomie failed his a few months ago and still has an Illinois license! :evil:

I feel the same about driving in the snow. I know I'm fine, but some of the idiots around me. :yikes: My favorite is when the highway is solid ice and everyone is going at about 30 mph and some moron in a pick up flies by doing 80. Sorry, 4 wheel drive isnt effective on ice. Then a few miles down the road they are in a ditch.

Lets see the license pic? :hyper: :lol: Did you two have to take a road test or just the written exam?

Blue Room said:

I feel the same about driving in the snow. I know I'm fine, but some of the idiots around me. :yikes: My favorite is when the highway is solid ice and everyone is going at about 30 mph and some moron in a pick up flies by doing 80. Sorry, 4 wheel drive isnt effective on ice. Then a few miles down the road they are in a ditch.

Lets see the license pic? :hyper: :lol: Did you two have to take a road test or just the written exam?
Just the written exam; you can get six of the multiple-choice questions wrong and two of the sign questions wrong. I missed three and one. :drool:

EVERYONE I know who has moved to Indiana failed the first time. I am smrt! I did kinda cheat on the vision test, though. Apparently I am not kidding when I say I'm blind. :cool:

I'd show a picture but the 'puter's still in safe mode and won't copy/paste.

arw9797 said:
:sad: I have a cold.

I DL'd the Hawaii concert to listen to..........I can burn you a copy and you will be magically transported to a nice tropical location for a couple hours...........the cure for the common (uncommon) cold? :hmm: PM me your address if you are interested. Feel better.

Anyone else want the concert....let me know. :)

I am going to Las Vegas tomorrow for the first time! :D

:up: birthday presents :up:

surprises are good! Have a fun, warm time!
(Not to mention that since it is your birthday weekend, you should have done no planning...........A great big birthday surprise for you, missy!)

Last edited:
Schmeg said:
I am going to Las Vegas tomorrow for the first time! :D

:up: birthday presents :up:

:up: Thats cool. I take this is one of those benefits of having your "roomie" work for a major airline?

Dont lose too much money! Dont get drunk and end up at the Graceland Chapel either!! :lol: :drunk: :hmm: Or maybe you should! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom