"radiohead's lp7": countdown and anticipation thread - part iii

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Man

ONE love, blood, life
what do you bitches think that the actual name of lp7 will be?

i know that they're considering "sea scoundrels", "down is the new up" and "murali subramanian". all cool titles.

Sea Scoundrels sounds terrible.

They should just call it LP7 because that's what everyone on the internet calls it anyway.

U2Man said:
what do you bitches think that the actual name of lp7 will be?

i know that they're considering "sea scoundrels", "down is the new up" and "murali subramanian". all cool titles.

sea scoundrels ? :lmao:

fake some guy made that up

this is taking forever.

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?!?!?

(apparently this long... and a little longer)

You know, I say this in every thread, but I still can't believe HTTT came out in 2003. It has been FIVE YEARS and still no confirmed release date for the next one. For christ's sake, Radiohead! I hope the wait won't have been in vain. After five years, I expect a masterpiece.

they took way too long to start up Radiohead since HTTT....

they will not stop once "LP7" is released...:wink:

on another note....this long wait seems to be HTTT's fault....:mad:

The OOTS said:
These guys are becoming as lazy as U2.
:wink:

I hope the final product doesn't sound as uninspiring as U2's latest efforts.

:ohmy:

:happy: HTTT sucked even more than any 00's U2 album, so it is entirely possible.

Both U2 and Radiohead have been making caricatures of themselves lately. I just happen to like U2's caricature more. :huh:

Let's pray Radiohead can make a masterpiece with LP7 (and I think it will be the best since Kid A, no doubt). :pray:

How exactly has Radiohead been making a caricature of themselves lately? I mean, HTTT is far from my favorite Radiohead album, but they definitely still tried something they've never done before....

...They just failed to an extent. :wink:

Lancemc said:
but they definitely still tried something they've never done before....

82303_main.jpg

To me, it just sounded like an awkward combination of everything they did before.

If that's what you call original, then I suppose ATYCLB is also an extremely original creation. :D

martha said:
I liked HTTT. :sad:

So do I. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it (okay, excluding We Suck Young Blood.) I've never been able to understand why people knock this album.

gherman said:
Has this piece of shit album come out yet???

Then these threads can stop

ha! if you think this is bad, just wait 'til lp7 comes out. on august 6.

Sail to the Moon is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful things that they have ever done. There are also some exquisite atmospheric tracks on that album (HTTT).

cdisantis83 said:
Sail to the Moon is, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful things that they have ever done. There are also some exquisite atmospheric tracks on that album (HTTT).

Jonny's guitar work on that track is beautiful, one of his best.....:drool:

really underrated song too...

cdisantis83 said:

When I first got the album back in 2003, I couldn't stand the song. It has really grown on me since then. Same goes for The Gloaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom