RA D IOHE_AD IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be kidding putting Pablo Honey in front of ANYTHING. That album is crap, unmemorable except for like 2 songs.

Get over your HTTT hang up LM and stop exaggerating!

Get over it. I'm allowed to hate something. :wink: At least I'm not quite as obsessive with my HTTT hatred as xavi is with his HTDAAB fixation. :giggle:

lazarus said:
You have to be kidding putting Pablo Honey in front of ANYTHING. That album is crap, unmemorable except for like 2 songs.

Forget all that. Just say Hail To The Thief >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HTDAAB. That'll teach him. :wink:

It's true anyway. :drool:

Zootlesque said:

Forget all that. Just say Hail To The Thief >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HTDAAB. That'll teach him. :wink:

:tsk: Go make yourself useful and write a review for pitchfork. :down:

I was giving Pablo Honey a spin today in God knows how long and it wasn't completely terrible.

Creep and Stop Whispering are the only stand-out tracks, but Thinking About You isn't horrible either.

My torrent of Towering Above the Rest is over in an hour. :xavidrool:

LemonMacPhisto said:
I was giving Pablo Honey a spin today in God knows how long and it wasn't completely terrible.

Creep and Stop Whispering are the only stand-out tracks, but Thinking About You isn't horrible either.

My torrent of Towering Above the Rest is over in an hour. :xavidrool:

Blow Out, Anyone Can Play Guitar, You and Lurgee disagree with you, bitch.

lazarus said:

I agree

now thats just silly

lol

its not like my hate for HTDAAB :mad:

Zootlesque said:

lol @ vertigo

lets compare HTDAAB to In Rainbows shall we?

we all know whats better :wink:

You guys are funny.

An album out for a week better than The Bends.

It's like saying you're gonna marry the first girl you nail. Naive.

xaviMF22 said:

lets compare HTDAAB to In Rainbows shall we?

we all know whats better :wink:

Welllllllllllllllllllll.....huh. :uhoh: I dunno. May have to agree with you on this one. Too early to tell. :hmm:

I hate Anyone Can Play Guitar with a passion. The MTV Beach House performance was hilarious though.

xaviMF22 said:

ok

NUDE >>>>>HTDAAB

fuck Bono he can go smell baby's heads :mad:

no.

The fart I just laid > Videotape.

THommm needs to get laid. Or actually have the guts to listen to the voices in his head, and eat the business end of a revolver.

MrBrau1 said:

They're better than anything RH have put out since 2000.

Surely you like some of their post-2000 work.

I Might Be Wrong, Bodysnatchers, Down Is the New Up, and Bangers & Mash have some tasty licks while The National Anthem has the whole semi-avantgarde jazz action going on.

Do you prefer In Rainbows over Kid A, Amnesiac, or Hail to the Thief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom