RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The question as to why they went with such a strange looking cover for In Rainbows has finally been answered. Apparently this was the runner up:

InRainbowz.jpg

:sexywink:

u2popmofo said:
The question as to why they went with such a strange looking cover for In Rainbows has finally been answered. Apparently this was the runner up:

InRainbowz.jpg

:sexywink:

That looks suspiciously like, well, my general surroundings here in Maryland. :(

Bodysnatchers and Arpeggi were kickass.

Go Ed.

joyfulgirl said:

Thank you. :love:

Weird Fishes/Arpeggi is slowly inching its way to the #1 spot in my heart from IR. I love it a little bit more each time I hear it. I love love love Ed's vocals.

ahhh AHHHHHHHH ahhhh

Zootlesque said:
I noticed that Jigsaw has no tracklisting or reviews on amazon. :tsk:

It does have this though:

2008 UK three track CD single hailed as one of the stand out songs from their In Rainbows album. Features 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' plus two previously unreleased live recordings ['Down Is The New Up' and 'Last Flowers'] performed by Thom Yorke in November 2005 for the TV show From The Basement. Comes housed in a spot-lacquered card wallet sleeve. XL.

u2popmofo said:

It does have this though:

2008 UK three track CD single hailed as one of the stand out songs from their In Rainbows album. Features 'Jigsaw Falling Into Place' plus two previously unreleased live recordings ['Down Is The New Up' and 'Last Flowers'] performed by Thom Yorke in November 2005 for the TV show From The Basement. Comes housed in a spot-lacquered card wallet sleeve. XL.

Bingo. :drool:

I think the Last Flowers Live recording is better than the Box Set version.

u2popmofo said:

*Still uses the My Little Pony cover*

it's so much better than the real one

Zootlesque said:
I want Pearl Jam to cover Bodysnatchers. The song was made to be covered by Eddie!

Definitely. The song structure is practically the same as Do the Evolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom