RA D IOHE_AD "IN/RAINBOWS" continuing discussion thread part S7VEN

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyramid Song would make a great closer, actually.

If I don't hear that song I may have to strangle another prostitute.

Hey, is Lance taking his mom to the Virginia show?

Crackin' lyric, but crackin' vocal too....love Thom's vocal on House Of Cards........he sounds unprecedentedly so pleasant to the ear on In Rainbows........

LemonMacPhisto said:
Here's how it's printed:

YOU/USED (yellow)
TO_B E (blue)
A_LR IGHT (red)
WHAT /HA (green)
_PPENED? (green)

Looks a lot better actually on the shirt though. Worth 40 bucks? Probably not, but this was pretty much my birthday present and I figured why not go for it, right?

2474016010_81b866f395.jpg

2474016008_cd21edde3d.jpg

Orange you glad I took those pics?

PS: I can't believe there hasn't been a single mention of the snowglobes yet!!

As much as I want a "You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking" shirt, $40 is pretty steep.

Everything is so expensive now--it's not just Radiohead t-shirts. I can't believe how much my living expenses have gone up in the last year.

I will definitely get a bottle. I look at similar ones in the store all the time and think "I'll get one next time." Now I know why I haven't gotten one yet.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
what are those bottles made of? Metal or Plastic?

If they're made by SIGG, they are aluminum with a non-toxic lining that won't leach aluminum. If they're not made by SIGG I might be reluctant to buy one since many other brands of aluminum water bottles leach aluminum.

joyfulgirl said:

If they're made by SIGG, they are aluminum with a non-toxic lining that won't leach aluminum. If they're not made by SIGG I might be reluctant to buy one since many other brands of aluminum water bottles leach aluminum.

I have a SIGG one - cost me an arm and a leg too! Glad to know why...

Usually they say SIGG on them but if they don't, I recommend asking if they have a water-based resin lining before buying one. You do not want a bottle that leaches aluminum. :no: I am guessing Radiohead is up on these things.

:nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom