R.E.M. Survivor - Reveal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Select Which Song(s) You'd Like To See Advance To the Finals

• The Lifting

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I've Been High

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • All the Way to Reno (You're Gonna Be a Star)

• She Just Wants to Be

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Disappear

• Saturn Return

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beat a Drum

• Imitation of Life

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Summer Turns To High

• Chorus and the Ring

• I'll Take the Rain

• Beachball

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

corianderstem

Blue Crack Distributor
Suspicion and Sad Professor are the two songs moving on from Up.

Suspicion - 2
At My Most Beautiful - 8
Sad Professor - 0

For the next two albums, we'll do a multiple choie kind of thing. The two songs with the most votes at the end of the poll will move on.

I'm going with Imitation of Life and The Lifting. The only two I really like on this album.

What do you guys want to do with Accelerate? The traditional survivor rounds with one song at a time being voted out, or the multiple choice round like we're doing for Reveal and Around the Sun?

This album is a piece of shit.

Just wanted to make sure everyone knew that.

I'm going with Imitation of Life and The Lifting. The only two I really like on this album.

Yeah, pretty much.

And Accelerate deserves the regular type of polling. I mean we did that way with Green.

Hmmm, I don't know about Accelerate. I'd be cool either way.

I'm votin for All The Way To Reno and Imitation of Life. The latter probably being my favorite post-Bill Berry R.E.M. song.

The Lifting, I've Been High, All the Way to Reno, Imitation of Life and I'll Take the Rain.

I'll never understand how people can't love Around the Sun. It's their best album since New Adventures and way better than Accelerate.

I like Around the Sun better than Reveal, which just bores me to tears, but Around the Sun leaves me pretty cold.

Even Leaving New York, the most REM-sounding song on it, feels like it's missing something.

Even Leaving New York, the most REM-sounding song on it, feels like it's missing something.

balls.jpg

I'll Take The Rain.

Ick.

The Lifting and I've Been High are my favs. The latter of which is probably one of my favorite REM songs actually. The former sort of just the least awful of the rest.

The Lifting is the only song even worth hearing on this album.

Okay, to the surprise of absolutely no one, The Lifting and Imitation of Life will advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom