Pussy, France Superthread - Page 60 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #886
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
so all the pretty quill buttons have been replaced with question marks. it's like playing a mystery game. which one will quote? which one will report the post? which one will show the beav signal?

Old 05-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #887
Blue Crack Addict

The posts with the screenshot are messed up.

Old 05-21-2008, 06:56 PM   #888
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhanadaRhodes View Post
OK mine goes Usercp / blogs / faq / members list* / calendar / quick links / log out

That is really really weird to have as a premium feature and not for everyone. Or maybe it's related ot the part where I'm just a "registered user" and don't have a status.

* and this is a premium feature, if I click on it I get the "you don't have permission" page....so it's REALLY weird that that shows up and then says no but the new posts just doesn't exist!
Old 05-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #889
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
Yeah I registered that summer I think. Funny, I know I was registered by the mayoral election that fall, but I don't actually recall registering which is weird cause obviously I'm a political junkie.

I've never actually voted in a voting booth, just absentee, and sadly this will probably be the case for several years. I have such fond memories of going to vote with my mom and her letting me pull the levers behind the curtain and stuff...It was very Wizard of Oz. I'm sure I'm selectively forgetting being really fucking bored waiting in line!

I could have renewed it and then paid them ANOTHER $25 or whatever to get a replacement license after I turned 21 that would be horizontal. My friend did that. But I don't actually drive at school, so it just means I can't help my mom drive home after graduation and she likes that anyway. It does mean that my ID technically isn't valid for senior week, so I'll be carrying my passport just in case. Don't want to be denied entry to the karaoke bar we've rented or anything like that...
i registered at college, which is funny in retrospect because it was a month after 9/11 and everyone was all super paranoid about giving out info. someone came up to me with a clipboard asking if i wanted to register to vote. i said sure, and filled out the form.

ooh, and good idea about the passport. i have one which is always in my safe deposit box. it could've come in handy the other day when i went to a concert and forgot my license. i drove there too, so i was super paranoid the rest of the night about getting pulled over.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:58 PM   #890
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
funky. a couple other peeps have said everything is showing up like that as well. i guess it's your connection

and what's a quill button?
some of the buttons like "reply" and stuff have quills on them. i quills. it's weird bc it was working earlier this afternoon. but since then i've had a few beers and took a nap...so it could just be me.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #891
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
i'll try since i'm a mod. maybe non-prems can only get them from mods
This was like a year ago, I'm slow. But if you sent it I didn't get it. Also, I get that the forum does automated happy b-day messages, but if I couldn't read PMs and you guys can't send them to me, how on earth did JCOSTER send me one on xmas 2007?
Old 05-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #892
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
OK mine goes Usercp / blogs / faq / members list* / calendar / quick links / log out

That is really really weird to have as a premium feature and not for everyone. Or maybe it's related ot the part where I'm just a "registered user" and don't have a status.

* and this is a premium feature, if I click on it I get the "you don't have permission" page....so it's REALLY weird that that shows up and then says no but the new posts just doesn't exist!
that is odd. here's the link for it, maybe if you click on that it'll work, or at least give you an error message.

i know they're still working out kinks as to who has access to what, i'd be surprised if everyone didn't have access to something as simple as that. i know sicy said she wanted everyone to have that because she's seen a lot of people using it.
Old 05-21-2008, 06:59 PM   #893
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
some of the buttons like "reply" and stuff have quills on them. i quills. it's weird bc it was working earlier this afternoon. but since then i've had a few beers and took a nap...so it could just be me.
I never noticed the quills! and
Old 05-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #894
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:03 AM
Quote:

if you have the pic on your computer, just go to your user cp and re-up it

I don't have the pic on this computer. Did any of you save it for some reason? Its ok to say yes. I am willing to look past the creepiness of it at this point.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #895
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
that is odd. here's the link for it, maybe if you click on that it'll work, or at least give you an error message.

i know they're still working out kinks as to who has access to what, i'd be surprised if everyone didn't have access to something as simple as that. i know sicy said she wanted everyone to have that because she's seen a lot of people using it.
Yeah permission denied. Should I post about it in IB? Maybe they don't realize it ended up that way...
Old 05-21-2008, 07:00 PM   #896
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
i hadn't even noticed i'm already pretty familiar with the new layout and i still don't remember which button does what, which is sad

another feature i love: being able to add polls after the thread has been made. i haaaated the old way i'd do it for people when they forgot to add a poll.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #897
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Yeah permission denied. Should I post about it in IB? Maybe they don't realize it ended up that way...
Strange.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:01 PM   #898
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
yeah, it couldn't hurt. i don't remember if anyone else has posted about it, so it'd at least let them know you guys can't use it/can't see it.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #899
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalton View Post
I don't have the pic on this computer. Did any of you save it for some reason? Its ok to say yes. I am willing to look past the creepiness of it at this point.
i don't but i could probably find it easily.
Old 05-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #900
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by phanan View Post
The posts with the screenshot are messed up.
Yeah it's too long.

Tags
superthread