Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photos from a brief side-trip to photograph trains today between lunch and uni. Kat (the fellow albino railfan) just uploaded these.

AXVER GUNZELLING
(i.e. railfanning)

n567929016_649791_4661.jpg

AXVER DOESN'T LIKE ANY OF YOU

n567929016_649792_4991.jpg

The pic of Adam on my wall that I always look at when Axver posts pics of himself is from October of the 2007 u2 calendar...it's the one where his hair is like radioactively yellow.

yes i'm kinda working.

Damnit, I don't have the original "Axver or Adam?" poster that Ian made on my computer, just the "he's on a tram, it must be Axver" one that I made.

Axver said:
Damnit, I don't have the original "Axver or Adam?" poster that Ian made on my computer, just the "he's on a tram, it must be Axver" one that I made.

That got more than a little laughter out of me I'll admit.

I'm so excited. I got Peter Gabriels first five LPs today, and I am going to finally get to listen to them very shortly

The Sad Punk said:
You don't like us, Ax? :sad:

I HATE THE UNIVERSE. Or so I'd have you all believe, anyway. Secretly, I think you all rock.

Also, is it just my shitty vision, or is my beard and moustache still pretty much not visible in those photographs? I haven't shaved in over two months! FFS.

bono_212 said:
Axver sometimes I wonder if you only like U2 because of how much you look like Adam :tsk: :lol:

:lol:

Well, I do often go on about how much better early U2 is .. :hmm:

The Sad Punk said:
You have a beard and stache? Damn, man. Don't shave it, I want to see it when I'm over there.

I hate shaving, so I don't. Plus I don't like the feeling of my face being cleanshaven, so even up until March when I did shave (about once every 2-2.5 weeks), I just shaved it down to stubble. In March, I just said "fuck it, let's see how it goes if I don't shave", and I haven't since. Don't worry, no intention to resume either. :wink:

I do love that I'm not a hairy guy. I don't even have any facial hair growing along the sides of my face, it's just on my chin.

bono_212 said:
There's facial hair in that pic? Sorry Ax, can't see it.

Let me see if I can find a photo where it's visible ... I unfortunately haven't had any close-up photos of me taken in the last few weeks, when it's started to really become visible.

mysterious_jen said:
hey whores hows the pussy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imsore but stoked, i did my dance solo tonite and NAILED IT> YEAH BABAYYYYY

I knew you'd like this thread location. :wink:

And awesome. :up:

The Sad Punk said:
Beard photos! Beard photos!

I don't have any worth mentioning, unfortunately. So I'm trying to take one of myself now. Good god, taking decent photos of yourself is hard. Maybe I'll do an intentionally stupid one.

Axver said:

I don't have any worth mentioning, unfortunately. So I'm trying to take one of myself now. Good god, taking decent photos of yourself is hard. Maybe I'll do an intentionally stupid one.

Yeah, take it in the bathroom and make it all MySpace-esque, if you so desire.

Or post a picture of Adam from 1981. We may not tell the difference!

Varitek said:

I dunno if it was that forum or another one that came up on google where I got the coach advice but it was good stuff.

I'm flying Lufthansa in 3 weeks on my way to Bosnia (and then Adriatic or something, the Slovenian one), any recommendations for seats on whatever they fly BOS-Frankfurt?

I have no idea.

For what it's worth, it appears to be operated by the A340-600 for LH423 and the A340-300 for LH421. Just give seatguru a check.

The Sad Punk said:

Yeah, take it in the bathroom and make it all MySpace-esque, if you so desire.

Or post a picture of Adam from 1981. We may not tell the difference!

:lmao: on both counts.

I figure I'll take a really metal picture.

I dont' understand the random National Treasure comment...but it comes out on video today :hyper:

Also today I'm going to buy my ticket to the midnight showing of Indiana Jones :hyper: x infinity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom