Pussy, France Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We only got foa minutes to save the world!

Do we? Is it really that close to close down? In that case, glad they chose tonight, 'cause I'm going out for dinner.

A plane in a small town i call SuperWin.

IMG_1153a.jpg

I have the fucking tinniest luck. After work at the Historical Society, I made the snap decision to go gunzel on the LaTrobe Street bridge, which passes over the railway tracks just out of Spencer Street Station and has a tram line on which W class trams run regularly.

So, what do I end up seeing? Two A classes together (i.e. not coupled, just in the same place, side-by-side), which I've never seen before. AND THE N CLASS LOCO THAT HAS BEEN REPAINTED IN THE BRAND NEW LIVERY ON THE RAILS FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME.

Hell yes.

Axver said:
I have the fucking tinniest luck. After work at the Historical Society, I made the snap decision to go gunzel on the LaTrobe Street bridge, which passes over the railway tracks just out of Spencer Street Station and has a tram line on which W class trams run regularly.

So, what do I end up seeing? Two A classes together (i.e. not coupled, just in the same place, side-by-side), which I've never seen before. AND THE N CLASS LOCO THAT HAS BEEN REPAINTED IN THE BRAND NEW LIVERY ON THE RAILS FOR THE FIRST FUCKING TIME.

Hell yes.

:up:

coolian2 said:
I guess we won't reach Whorehouse Meadow in the next few hours.

Well, we don't want to reach Whorehouse Meadow before the shutdown. We want to be pretty close to starting it tomorrow, though, since tomorrow is the 3 month anniversary.

coolian2 said:
Whilst uploading continues, here is an Air New Zealand/Air Nelson Dash 8 Q300

Image2.jpg

I really like travelling on those. So much footroom!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom