Prickwillow, England Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, the Bureau of Meteorology's website is down. I want to know how hot it is! I don't really want to go shopping if the temperature's 30 or hotter ...

that is a good way to burn calories
already suggested. coulda done it this afternoon but 1) i had to go grocery shopping or i woulda starved til monday 2) it seemed like a booty call from a guy i'd rather be, well, dating, not really interested in being his booty call, so yeah, have to figure out how to get him to see me not as a booty call :hmm:

already suggested. coulda done it this afternoon but 1) i had to go grocery shopping or i woulda starved til monday 2) it seemed like a booty call from a guy i'd rather be, well, dating, not really interested in being his booty call, so yeah, have to figure out how to get him to see me not as a booty call :hmm:

I find that being blunt often works. :up:

I find that being blunt often works. :up:
yeah, i wouldn't wanna say "i'm not a booty call" in a text message; i'd rather do it in person. i dunno. :shrug:

and sadly of the 2 guys i'd kinda been seeing before i left for 5 weeks, this was the one i liked better to date, the other one i like better as a friend/person but i just wasn't feeling any chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom