Port St. John, Florida Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah. god, i hate st kilda at the best of times. this is not the mood to watch them suddenly wake the fuck up and steamroll sydney.

and sitting here, stewing, while trying to use a mac, watching this = bad!
i need chocolate.
:hmm:

too much, honestly, lol.

i will take the superficial route and answer fucking st kilda! fuckers. :grumpy:

how's shit with you all? you still at uni?
awww :hug:

ian seems to know what you're talking about so i'll just say the same thing...afl? :lol:

things are fine with me, i am still in uni (barely anyway) with a little over a month to go until our semester ends. thank god!

well, we can commiserate in annoying sports moments tonight, anyway.

otherwise, :hug:

is it league or union which is sucking for you tonight? i approve of union. i know nothing about it, but the people who are mad about are funny and cool, overall.

sorry for anything i said the other day that was out of line, too. i really didn't mean anything by it.

:hug:

is it league or union which is sucking for you tonight? i approve of union. i know nothing about it, but the people who are mad about are funny and cool, overall.

sorry for anything i said the other day that was out of line, too. i really didn't mean anything by it.

:hug:

league. i can't remember the last union game i watched, haha. maybe 2007?

don't worry about it, it was fine. it seemed out of place, but it wasn't out of line.

good stuff :)

damnit, now i gotta plug in. this laptop is supposed to have a kazillion hours of battery, but mat's job searching seems to drain it really fast.

back in a while. :sigh:

my head hurts like a bitch. but i'm still going to a chocolate festival.

the sad thing is i only had like 2 liters of beer last night and went to bed at 1

Excellent. A customer asked me yesterday and I felt retarded cos I didn't know.

Today is supposed to be a homework day. I have a report and a test this week, but ehh, I'm so unmotivated :yawn:

Maybe we could just visit selected locations. . . . .naaah, all of them.

Tour t-shirts :drool: loose ones for the boys and tighty ones for the gals.

:drool: Or maybe just none for the boys :wink:

Why? Are they peeping over the fence? :ohmy:

Haha, nah...next door have 4 kids, though I maintain there are actually 14. They are the noisiest boys I have ever encountered! They're playing out on the road making car noises. Really fucking loudly! :huh:

I don't know if I want to see all the boys shirtless. . . . . some but not all. :giggle:

ugh, noisy kids. You feel bad because they're just kids having fun but JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

:giggle: This is true. :shifty:

I know!! I now know how the grumpy old man across the street feels. I want to go out and shake my walking stick at them! :madwife: ...or my rolling pin, whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom