Porcupine Tree (Australian Tour Edition!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phanan said:
For the early stuff, there is a 2CD set called Stars Die that is a nice overview of the first part of their career.

There are no other PT compilations after that, however.

Yeah I have that set wishlisted on my amazon page. But it's still a greatest hits set! Isn't it better to get the albums? :slant:

I meant one album (the best one I guess) from each era. :wink:

Btw, Glass Arm Shattering is gorgeous but what's the point of all this empty space in the second half if there is nothing hidden at the end other than a bonus track which comes later? Or am I missing something? lol

I guess it was just their way of separating the bonus track from the regular album. I agree it's a bit different. You'd think with all that space that the bonus track is hidden at the end of Glass Arm Shattering.

Wow! Sky Moves Sideways reissue? :combust: I had no idea. Just saw it on amazon! lol

Yeah, it's gonna be either that... or Stupid Dream.... or In Absentia.... or... Blank Planet.... :crazy:

:wink:

My new wallpaper...

pt16_1024x768.jpg

:drool:

I'm liking it. Don't recall seeing that pic before.

And I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but Steve Wilson has indicated on his website that Lightbulb Sun is finally going to be re-released as a 2CD remaster, much like Stupid Dream was. Supposedly around April.

I cannot wait for that. Hearing a song like Rest Will Flow newly remixed and remastered is going to be heavenly. :drool:

I got my tickets to Melbourne and Brisbane this morning. :drool:

Going to buy Sydney a bit later for logistical reasons.

And now I've got Sydney. All three gigs, rock the fuck on. :combust:

Back
Top Bottom