Poowong, Victoria Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how awake I am given how little I slept last night.

Fly by "fuck you" to Axver for tricking me into thinking there was life in the Superthread.

:lol:

I'm here now. Where are YOU? :tsk:

Mornin' :wave:

I'm in the same boat Ax. Stayed up till 2am playing Black Ops and Nba 2k11. Dad got our home theatre installed on the weekend, and its FUCKING MASSIVE!

I think I slept about six, six and a half hours, so presumably a shade more than you!

Huh, Victorian state election next weekend.

I'll vote on the day and here's hoping the sausage sizzle at my polling booth is a bit cheaper this time than during the federal election! Whoever heard of $2.50 for a sausage? Lucky I took a $5 note with me rather than just small change, since, y'know, I'm used to these things being $1 a pop.

God I know! I realise the school I voted at was trying to do fundraising, but good christ, I could've just about bought a pack of sausages for that. Sausages, bread, sauce, and onions do not fucking cost much!

What I thought was going to be an intelligent discussion of Aussie politics turned into a sausage fest. Interesting.

I just got chewed out at work for being willing to help one of my co-workers because the TL that screamed at me can't be bothered to get up off her ass and walk to our side of the room. Let alone that none of us have met nor do we have a goddamn clue what she looks like or where her desk is so we don't have to trouble her to get up off her ass. Freaking coward did it over an internal version of MSN. Ooh, I'm scared. Fuck. And my schedule got changed so I showed up an hour early and had to tell my mom I'm getting off later when she's making dinner for us for when I get off. They neglected to let me know of this change before I came in this morning. Well, thank God they didn't change it so I was late.

I goddamn hate this fucking company.

/workrant

Stabbity stabbity stab stab stab. Turns out the person I got in trouble for helping didn't listen to me and apparently never listens when he's told how to do something. And he wonders why he keeps failing evaluations. Not going to waste my time with him again, I can tell you that.

Looks like someone's got a case of the Mondays.

I'm sorry. :hug: not sure if I'm apologising cause your day sucks or because of my lame Office Space reference. I could burn this place down. I believe you have my stapler. It's a red Swingline. Yeaaaaaah, I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday. That'd be greaaaat.

If you don't get those, go watch Office Space ffs. It wins.

My cubicle has become the office of I Dunno. Anyone asks me something, I Dunno. Not my job to teach you.

Gaming is evil...

...ly addicting. I need to get better at games that aren't Jeopardy and Tetris, though. I need a good PS2 game to try to beat.

Played any of the Final Fantasy's? they're pretty long...

Er..PS2, I don't even know what might be a good game....Gran Turismo? Thats all I remember from the ps2 days, apart from FIFA.

I played FFXII. The tomato killed me. I haven't touched it since. Partly because I was laughed at profusely the last time I shared that information.

I like games where it gives me a direct quest and I go accomplish it. FF neglected to mention I needed to do little side quests and stuff BEFORE going after the midget tomato monster. :angry:

Kingdom Hearts. That's the one with the Disney characters, right?

Daniel, sorry to be a last.fm stalker, but ...

You got through 3 AC/DC songs (from Black Ice) without falling asleep? I applaud you my good man.

I would easily find that less sleep inducing than a whole AC/DC album. At least the melodies/vocals would somewhat vary some of the time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom