Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
falls in love with you? :hmm:

Yeah. I got a Facebook message where this person very sweetly said she was falling in love with me and that my words had changed her life.

Funny side story. The last/day before Cori was adding people on Facebook so I assumed it must be her. So I start reading the message and suddenly I read "I'm falling in love with you." You can imagine my shock. :wink:

Yeah. I got a Facebook message where this person very sweetly said she was falling in love with me and that my words had changed her life.

Funny side story. The last/day before Cori was adding people on Facebook so I assumed it must be her. So I start reading the message and suddenly I read "I'm falling in love with you." You can imagine my shock. :wink:
:hmm:

what was this person's name?

*proud*

So who in U2 wore glasses similar to those you have now? :wink:

:madspit:

As for your question:

AxdamI5.jpg

Ooh, of course.

I'll probably get a post in IO tonight, as I need to get around to the review of cin. Mr Pussy's is obviously impossible, and DOL isn't happening. It would've happened if we'd hijacked a thread there during the forum gypsies stage!
it's not impossible if you upgrade :tongue:

technically i could move a post of yours to that forum, but that's no fun.

Ooh, of course.

I'll probably get a post in IO tonight, as I need to get around to the review of cin. Mr Pussy's is obviously impossible, and DOL isn't happening. It would've happened if we'd hijacked a thread there during the forum gypsies stage!

hurry up i wanna see you review cin

im almost too scared to put my name in now.. :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom