Pity Me, County Durham Superthread - Page 54 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #796
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Nap...too short,
and i can't fimd my glasses
__________________

__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:41 PM   #797
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post
Yeah, I'm just doing a day trip because I don't want to spring for a hotel on this trip.

Basically, I live close enough to so many things I could go whenever I'd like, so it's not the end of the world if I don't go to either of them this week. I just love the idea of going on a weekday and avoiding the usual weekend crowds at these great places during the summer.
Yeah, I've traveled around the U.S. a bit, but I've never been to the Pacific Northwest. I'd love to visit because it seems like there's a ton of interesting places to visit. I have been to Vancouver, which was amazing, but I didn't have the time to drive into Washington.
__________________

__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:42 PM   #798
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
now that's what im talkin about
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:43 PM   #799
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
Hey, hows it going. Who's the goalie in your sig?
That's Italian goalie Gigi Buffon while making a save on a penalty kick against Romania during the recent Euro tourney. I'm still in denial that they lost, plus I have no idea what to replace it with.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #800
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Hey, guys.

One night of driving school down, 9 to go.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #801
Blue Crack Distributor
 
bono_212's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 81,105
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBeaver View Post
__________________
bono_212 is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:46 PM   #802
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Hey, guys.

One night of driving school down, 9 to go.
Once they're done do you go for your driving test, or are there other stages you must go through before your test?
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:47 PM   #803
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 63,731
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Yeah, I've traveled around the U.S. a bit, but I've never been to the Pacific Northwest. I'd love to visit because it seems like there's a ton of interesting places to visit.


I love Seattle. It's beautiful itself, but I'm mere hours away from an international city (Vancouver), another cool city (Portland), ocean beaches, national parks, mountains and volcanoes, a rainforest, or even eastern Washington, which is like a whole other planet, climate-wise.
__________________
corianderstem is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:47 PM   #804
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 02:19 AM
it has been a long time since i've used the "Replay" button on youtube. now i'm gonna abuse that motherfucker.
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:48 PM   #805
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Once they're done do you go for your driving test, or are there other stages you must go through before your test?
I have to do finish the class, as it's mandatory by Maryland law (not too worried about passing, it seems pretty simple, unless I kill someone ), and acquire a permit before being able to get a license. I have about 7 months of driving ahead before I can get a license.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #806
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
I have to do finish the class, as it's mandatory by Maryland law (not too worried about passing, it seems pretty simple, unless I kill someone ), and acquire a permit before being able to get a license. I have about 7 months of driving ahead before I can get a license.
Ah, but once you're through all that it will be worth it, trust me!
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:50 PM   #807
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by corianderstem View Post


I love Seattle. It's beautiful itself, but I'm mere hours away from an international city (Vancouver), another cool city (Portland), ocean beaches, national parks, mountains and volcanoes, a rainforest, or even eastern Washington, which is like a whole other planet, climate-wise.
Sounds amazing.
__________________

BoMac is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #808
Blue Crack Supplier
 
Alisaura's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 30,442
Local Time: 06:19 PM
Volcanoes


Hi folks! Ooh, I'm never here at this time of day normally...
__________________
Alisaura is offline  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:52 PM   #809
The Male
 
LemonMelon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Hollywoo
Posts: 65,816
Local Time: 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoMac View Post
Ah, but once you're through all that it will be worth it, trust me!
Oh, it's nothing worth complaining about. All other drivers out there should be glad that I can't get a license in a month, as I really don't have clue what I'm doing.
__________________


Now.
LemonMelon is online now  
Old 07-07-2008, 09:53 PM   #810
Self-righteous bullshitter
 
BoMac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Soviet Canuckistan — Socialist paradise
Posts: 16,668
Local Time: 03:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMelon View Post
Oh, it's nothing worth complaining about. All other drivers out there should be glad that I can't get a license in a month, as I really don't have clue what I'm doing.
Are you learning with a standard or automatic transmission?
__________________

__________________

BoMac is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:19 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com