Pity Me, County Durham Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should have clarified by saying "day trip." A road trip that requires a hotel isn't in my plans for the week. :)

I'm waffling between taking the scenic drive by Mount Baker (the one giant mountain in Washington I haven't been to yet), or going out to the Penninsula to see the rain forest, and then hanging out at the ocean beaches for a few hours before heading home.

Holy shit, you don't know what port is? It's called port because it originated in Portugal. Port wine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's a sweet fortified wine typically associated with British aristocracy and upper classes - though because very bad quality port can be produced very cheaply, it has also developed somewhat of an association with cheap drunks at the other socio-economic end of the spectrum too, unfortunately.

Good quality vintage port is MINDBLOWING. My father found a bottle of proper Portuguese vintage port from 1987 for my 21st birthday and it was everything you could want from an alcohol. Wow.

:tsk: these people don't know Port, no camembert... what ARE you people :shocked:

u2girl is a dummy.

see: Joker thread.

Also, I'm still laughing about getting a Facebook request from The 'Ver. :laugh:

Congrats!

Now that's gotta be exciting for you.

ferrellcaray1.jpg

u2girl is a dummy.

see: Joker thread.

Also, I'm still laughing about getting a Facebook request from The 'Ver. :laugh:

True fact. She's on my ignore list.

I got a suggestion from Khan regarding The 'Ver. I ignored it just to piss her off.

Did you see the source of my joy, scum?

I did. Congratulations. Now, GFY.

I'll be in New York for two Mets-Phillies games later this month.

Has SEPTA retreated to Axver Island for the inevitable sequel?

Who else is on the ignore list, Pfan?

SEPTA would sink Axver's Island in about twelve seconds.

U2girl and Screwtape2 are the only people on it. It's a very short list.

U2girl apparently is the board's record holder for most clicks of the report button. You and NSW should be prepared. I've been reported six times, despite only consciously insulting her once (and lightly, at that).

Interesting. My ignore of Screwy is only verbal. I un-shunned/re-shunned him the other night for a short conversation.

I found the FYM posts about struckpx, btw.

I did. Congratulations. Now, GFY.

I'll be in New York for two Mets-Phillies games later this month.

SEPTA would sink Axver's Island in about twelve seconds.

U2girl and Screwtape2 are the only people on it. It's a very short list.

U2girl apparently is the board's record holder for most clicks of the report button. You and NSW should be prepared. I've been reported six times, despite only consciously insulting her once (and lightly, at that).

Thanks. STFU.

I'm prepared to not give a shit if she reports me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom