Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Axver's arrived. I'm out.

Talk to you later, liam.

yeah, i've gathered that now.

my main point is watch out, anything can be seen on ispy.

You're going to have to explain this iSpy thing to me.

On a different note;
"The only song performed at the June 5, 1983 concert that is missing from the remastered version of the film is "I Fall Down", as a camera malfunction prevented its inclusion" (regarding Red Rocks)

Was this just one camera malfunctioning or all of them? If only one, that's the stupidest reason for not including a song ever.

khan and i get more shit for less than this, that's for sure.

also, be aware of what you post because everyone watching ispy can see it.

I suppose you aren't expected to be quite as blunt and direct as I can be from time to time.

Anyway, I've got to go back out as my external hard drive was successfully fixed, so I'd like to collect it. But first, I'd like to show off my big purchase from today.

s640x480

s640x480

The Canon 40D with a Sigma 18-200mm lens: mine, bitches.

(I find it fitting that the photos of the new camera shows off just how crap my point-and-shoot digital can be.)

Anyway, I've got to go back out as my external hard drive was successfully fixed, so I'd like to collect it. But first, I'd like to show off my big purchase from today.

s640x480

s640x480

(I find it fitting that the photos of the new camera shows off just how crap my point-and-shoot digital can be.)

Tasty.

s640x480

s640x480

:drool:

s640x480

s640x480

:drool: :drool:

Biggest bloody lens I've ever seen, though.

Apparently there's a maximum number of friend requests you can send a day on myspace. My band reached it today. :giggle:

I'm just reading a thread about GOYB's chart performance thus far in Peeling Off Those Dollar Bills, and while I understand the mentality of following the charts - I'm a stats nerd, I enjoy it too - what I do not understand is the mentality that seems to invest personal meaning in chart performance. Ultimately, while I enjoy seeing how the song performs, it's no skin off my back if it hits #1 or doesn't break the #100, as long as I enjoy it. Why should I care? I'm entirely ambivalent towards whether GOYB is a hit or a flop, except that if it flops, perhaps tour tickets will be easier to acquire and venues will be smaller, neither of which are remotely a bad thing.

And Axver, I think the fact that all the 90s albums are gonna beat TUF is bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom