pic of your desk space

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D
617b710887d72c88ccfa4190b621bf0f.jpg

I've had it for 2 1/2 years, use it constantly, and I've never had a hardware problem with it. :up: Oh, except that the cd burner won't burn properly...but I can still use it as a cd drive.

Zootlesque said:

I want that poster!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:
I only have a JT one at the moment!

Bonochick, your CD rack looks awesome! Nice ergonomic tilt! :up:

I agree, Bonochick does have a nice rack.

discotech said:

PR, i've gone and circled all of the 'questionable' objects on your desk

6910416109_487407.jpg

:tsk:

Ok the numerous bottles of alcohol and "my little pony" I can understand you questioning but what is your problem with my make up bag!? Also I should point out that that desk is practically the only surface I have in my room so I can be forgiven for leaving crap all over it.. (at least its not on the floor! ...oh wait.. hmm yeah you don't wanna see the state of my floor)

Headache in a Suitcase said:

:mad: desktop background

flying_toaster.jpg

:D screen saver

oops, my bad. I just figured out out to change my desktop pic - chose from a selection on the harddrive. Maybe some day I'll learn how to U2 it. :huh:

{paintedroses} said:

Ok the numerous bottles of alcohol and "my little pony" I can understand you questioning but what is your problem with my make up bag!? Also I should point out that that desk is practically the only surface I have in my room so I can be forgiven for leaving crap all over it.. (at least its not on the floor! ...oh wait.. hmm yeah you don't wanna see the state of my floor)

oh, that's a make up bag. it looked to me like a certian, emm, article of clothing, that i dont think belongs on a desktop. . . :uhoh:

discotech said:

oh, that's a make up bag. it looked to me like a certian, emm, article of clothing, that i dont think belongs on a desktop. . . :uhoh:

:tsk: glad to know you think so highly of me as to leave that on my desk. :rolleyes:

Here's the mess that is my desk! :wink:

DSCN0491.jpg

Can you spot my ONE ring among all the other crap? I only wear it when I go out! :reject: ;)

What's that naughty magazine in front of the screen?

And you've got the Chicago DVD!

Nice gloves!

I don't see the ONE ring, but it cannot be the one ring, anyway....since I own that one, bought in Italy!......:drool:

U2Man said:
What's that naughty magazine in front of the screen?

I don't see the ONE ring, but it cannot be the one ring, anyway....since I own that one, bought in Italy!......:drool:

:lol: That's not a naughty magazine! It's Friday the 13th from my Sports Illustrated calender. :shifty:

And I mean the white colored ONE campaign ring!!!

Back
Top Bottom