Peter Bjorn and motherfuckin' John

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Canadiens1131

ONE love, blood, life
These guys are brilliant. Yeah, yeah, Young Folks was a cutesy one-off single, but these guys have a back catalogue of heartbreaking, poppy, 60s-influenced melodic rock. It's like Elvis Costello meets The Beach Boys.

Have a look at Falling Out, their second record. There is not a bad song on the record. Not a single one. Tailormade is one of my favs at the moment, with harmonica and string outro it really tugs at the heartstrings, folks.

Going to see them later this month, and I though more people need to listen to these guys.

fallingke4.jpg

I saw one of their videos in IMF and I liked it. I kept thinking it was Pete Yorn, so I never paid attention to it, then it clicked that it was actually a different guy so I watched it. And I liked it. I want to say the song was about falling down (probably Falling Out like the album title?) or something, maybe? Either way :up: .

lol.

Maybe I should just leave it here for awhile so that you can get ridiculed :drool:

Haha. Poor Canadien.... Even the mods want him ridiculed.

And on another note, my girlfriend has a Peter Bjorn and John album and it's pretty darn good. Reminds me a bit of a little band called The Soundtrack of Our Lives.

Back
Top Bottom