Penistone, South Yorkshire Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this rival the old Carek av?

sigpic28286_1.gif

I think it may.

See ya, pioneer. :wave:

I'm calling it, too. Would like to get to sleep before 3 tonight. Later, all.

so I was underwhelmed by U23D. It was amazingly awesome to watch, but hell, did they leave out half of the concert?

Fucking hell yes, done with university for the semester! :hyper:

Now for a celebratory glass of port.

so I was underwhelmed by U23D. It was amazingly awesome to watch, but hell, did they leave out half of the concert?

Yeah, the length makes it kind of underwhelming. And closing with WOWY is pretty shit. WOWY was a good closer in its day, but its day ended about when 1992 did!

IMG00320.jpg

IMG00321.jpg

IMG00322.jpg

IMG00324.jpg

IMG00326.jpg

They're not so good since I took them out of the car while driving, but yeah

Oh and I couldn't help but giggle after I took this one (though the quality is bad):

Train going into a tunnel
IMG00364.jpg

Awesome, thanks! :up:

Haha, love the last one.

The first one intrigues me too, just for the locomotive. Certainly not anything like what we have down here. It's pretty neat.

And I see all-over advertising isn't just a Melbourne phenomenon (though it's only on the trams, not the trains). An iPod train, ha.

Awesome, thanks! :up:

Haha, love the last one.

The first one intrigues me too, just for the locomotive. Certainly not anything like what we have down here. It's pretty neat.

And I see all-over advertising isn't just a Melbourne phenomenon (though it's only on the trams, not the trains). An iPod train, ha.

I thought you'd appreciate the iPod train :lol:

Yeah, I liked that Yellow one. You don't have anything like that? Then I definitely can stock you up with a lot more pics. They're everywhere arund here.

I thought you'd appreciate the iPod train :lol:

Yeah, I liked that Yellow one. You don't have anything like that? Then I definitely can stock you up with a lot more pics. They're everywhere arund here.

We have this one great ad tram in Melbourne for Emirates Airlines with a map of the world over it. I love it. My passion for trams meets my passion for geography!

Yeah, it's a design completely unlike anything we've got here. It's actually somewhat like a style I associate more with European trains than American ones. I'd certainly love to see more. :)

Hey, Ashley, since we'll be getting to a new thread fairly soon, do you finally want to do Cumby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom