pda's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i'm considering picking up a pda soon. does anyone have any extensive experience with these.
for me i will need a portable keyboard to go with it and a word processor on board as i will be doing a lot of typing with it. i would also like mp3 player functionality with memory and the possibility for expansion.
first off i guess i have to decide if it's gonna be palm os or win ce. does anyone know anything about these two operating systems and their relative advantages/disadvantages.

any help would be appreciated, thank you
smile.gif

------------------
i was born for your magazine
i am trapped in the society page of your magazine

[This message has been edited by kobayashi (edited 01-12-2002).]

I thought you were talking about Public Displays of Affection at first. *lol*

I've never had one, but here's a hint my boss learned the hard way:

Don't set your $500 PDA on the roof of your car and forget to grab it before driving away...whoops!! *lol*
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Baby...can we still be friends?"

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I thought you were talking about Public Displays of Affection at first. *lol*

I've never had one, but here's a hint my boss learned the hard way:

Don't set your $500 PDA on the roof of your car and forget to grab it before driving away...whoops!! *lol*
biggrin.gif

i knew someone would do that!
biggrin.gif

i drove away with a subway sandwich on the roof of my car last weekend. my girlfriend and i stopped there just before leaving ottawa for montreal, a 2 hour drive. i am just now beginning to work out the car(it hadn't been driven for 2 years when i got it) so i don't imagine the sandwich stayed up there that long. anyhoo i was hungry and couldn't find anywhere to eat so i had to have some of crista's, with pickles on it, ewwwww.

------------------
i was born for your magazine
i am trapped in the society page of your magazine

Originally posted by kobayashi:
i'm considering picking up a pda soon. does anyone have any extensive experience with these.
for me i will need a portable keyboard to go with it and a word processor on board as i will be doing a lot of typing with it. i would also like mp3 player functionality with memory and the possibility for expansion.
first off i guess i have to decide if it's gonna be palm os or win ce. does anyone know anything about these two operating systems and their relative advantages/disadvantages.

any help would be appreciated, thank you
smile.gif

Hey kobayashi,

For comparison information, my friend has a great site, http://cewindows.net that has alot of information for you.

For info on Choosing a PDA, visit: http://www.cewindows.net/choosingpda.htm

Hope this helps
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom