Pauatahanui, New Zealand Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, did I miss something? Are you coming over here or is Ax going over to where you are?

Ax and Ali are going to do Europe with the tour, so they're hoping to visit Amsterdam. I invited them over since I'll be home alone anyway in a 3 bedroom house. My 'rents are on holidays. It saves a lot of money, and I live 30 minutes by train from the venue so Ax can drool over the Dutch trains too.

Are you going with them? :hyper:

Ax and Ali are going to do Europe with the tour, so they're hoping to visit Amsterdam. I invited them over since I'll be home alone anyway in a 3 bedroom house. Rents are on holidays. It saves a lot of money, and I live 30 minutes by train from the venue so Ax can drool over the Dutch trains too.

Are you going with them? :hyper:

Damn!

I wish I had the money for that sort of extravagant trippery.

Also, this year I'm kinda busy, unfortunately - I'm planning to be away in Africa or something for a couple months. So no, probably not.

Damn!

I wish I had the money for that sort of extravagant trippery.

Also, this year I'm kinda busy, unfortunately - I'm planning to be away in Africa or something for a couple months. So no, probably not.

Aw, too bad. Perhaps next time. :) Africa will be awesome anyway, where are you going to?

Or who knows, if they'll visit Oz in summer 2010... :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom