palindrome freaks unite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm a freak.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I'm a freak.

i thought of you, BC, when i saw the thing
wink.gif

I'm a freak, tho not really a palindrome freak.
biggrin.gif

But i thought it was interesting that tonight at 8:02 pm, the time, day,month, and year will align: 8:02pm, Feb 20th, 2002. Write that in Military time, and with the numerals for the month of February and it works out to: 20:02,20/20,2002.
smile.gif

Just thought i'd let ya know!
wink.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

[This message has been edited by Miss MacPhisto (edited 02-20-2002).]

for those of you that love to spot the palindromes->here ya go

Sample palindromes from the calendar
"Lapses? Order red roses, pal." by Jim Beloff (for Feb. 14, Valentines Day)
"Stressed? No tips? Spit on desserts!" by filmmaker Thomas Comerford (for May 21, National Waitstaff Day)
"Epic Erma has a ham recipe." by John Connett (for Jan. 24th, Pork Queen and Princess are crowned today at Iowa Pork Congress in Clive.)
"Eva, can I stack Rod's sad-ass, dork cats in a cave?" by John Connett (for April 10th, ASPCA creates first US animal shelter in New York City, 1866.)
"Yale mate made dame tame lay." by Mark Saltveit (for January 6, George Bush Sr. marries Barbara Pierce, 1945.)
"Now, eh, Swen? Kiss Anita's satin ass. I knew she won." by Mark Saltveit (for Jan. 15th, Swedish bombshell Anita Ekberg wins a Golden Globe award for most promising new foreign actress, 1956.)
"Men, I'm Eminem!" by Mark Saltveit, (for June 6, Rapper Eminem spends night in jail after brawl, 2000.)

this was linked from u2log btw, i didn't just find it
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom